News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Devils (Los Angeles)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 01:38:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

This hooker stuff is the biggest pile.  Wainwright is back to his old self, except for the fact that he openly weeps at seemingly random times.  The media is up our ass trying to connect Mallory to Lexi and her shenanigans.  As a result, Mallory's work with Russell has suffered.  The whole thing is a huge distraction.

Also, Haller sprained his ankle early in his match, which left him vulnerable to Dallas' attack.   

¿PapaPancho?

Let me guess ... Mike sprained his ankle with my entrance idea?  Stay right here Mr. Matthews we need to plan this out.  Gretchen go ahead and come into the office.  I'm thinking we need a legal team to front this for us and a pr team in order to get ahead of this problem.  I need you Gretchen to tell me what we have available in the war chest.

Mike Powers

As amusing as that'd be, Haller's entrance was fine.  He came up lame while running the ropes. 

According to my records we have $4.75MM remaining in the PR Budget, and $1.65MM remaining in our Incentives Budget.

¿PapaPancho?

We need the best slander/libel legal team in the business.  Gretchen we've got 3 million to work with so there's your price range.  I want to get out in front of this thing and control it in the media.  Coach Matthews I think for the sake of the boys and for this club we cannot abandon Sam.  He needs our help now more than anything but we also need to control what he says and to whom.  Before his transformation did Sam enjoy anything else? We need to nip this scandal in the bud.