News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

S1, EP 5 - WHAT'S BEHIND CURTAIN NUMBER 3 VOTING THREAD

Started by Hondo, January 12, 2015, 06:35:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

Pick the three best Rumble entrants, not including your own.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Hondo

I missed a scenario this morning. That's my fault. Those who haven't voted, consider the last scenario as well. Since 6 votes have already been cast, I'll credit it with the lowest vote total at the moment, which is 1.

Sorry to the person I slighted.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Hondo

Bad news, folks. Apparently there are at least two or three scenarios that aren't in my box that people (who I believe and have no reason to lie) say should be there.

I'm going to reset the voting in the morning and we're gonna do this again. If your scenario was NOT listed in the voting thread above, send it again. And I'll add it to the list and we'll vote again.

Spread the word, pass it on.

Hondo

I'm waiting on one more scenario that apparently didn't go through, then the poll will reopen.

Again, I feel terrible about the confusion. All apologies.

Hondo

Hondo

And now, the winners of this week. But first, the runners-up.

Neville, Muta, Balor, Zayn - JAMES WALLACE
RVD, Sandman, Tanahashi, Goldberg - CHET AVERAGE
Styles, Goldberg, SCSA, HBK - PAULY SHORE'S STUNT DOUBLE
Styles, SCSA, Dudley Boys - BOYO REEVES
WGTT, Steiner, Edge - REX RITCHIE
Cabana, Weiner, Shark Boy, El Generico - TIM KAHRS
Sabu, Lesnar, Undertaker, Sting - MIKE POWERS

In fourth place this week, Liger, Styles, Raven, JBL, submitted by JOSH MADRID! Vince likes that you went with the ECW nostalgia pop, an easily recognizable (even for the average fan) Japanese star and his hand-picked color commentator.

In third, Foley, Hall, Undertaker, Sting, submitted by SIR IAN OF TWATTINGHAMSHIRE! Everyone loves Foley, and Hall has been quite the Cinderella story of late. And of course, Taker and Sting...

In second place, Hurricane, Roberts, Shane McMahon, Rock, submitted by JAMES GOLDFERG! Hurricane should bring back a nostalgia pop for older fans, and Roberts is a redemption story much like Hall. Shane coming back for one night would garner a huge pop, and The Rock is gold in whatever he does.

Last but not least, our winner for this week is Raven, Stevie Richards, DDP, Jake Roberts, submitted by JOHNNY QUINN! Vince has his issues with Raven, but the crowd reaction to him would be off the charts. And who could forget Stevie Richards, courageously winning the 2004 Royal Rumble from the first entry position, then parlaying that into headlining Wrestlemania and winning the Big Gold Belt! (wink, wink!). And with Jake Roberts and the humanitarian DDP, you've got quite the Rumble list on your hands!

STANDINGS AFTER WEEK 5
1. Barry "Boyo" Reeves - 8
    Mike Powers - 8
3. Johnny Quinn - 7
4. Timothy Kahrs - 6
    James Wallace - 6
    Sir Ian of Twatinghamshire - 6
7. Claudius - 3
    James Goldferg - 3
9. The Man with the Incredibly Small Penis (Boner) - 2
10. David Hilm - 1
      Chet Average - 1
      Josh Madrid - 1

Johnny Quinn is a house of fire, rocketing up the standings with a huge win and taking sole possession of 3rd place. Boyo Reeves and Mike Powers have rough weeks, but still maintain a tie for first place. Sir Ian continues to show his consistency, scoring points for the third straight week. Josh Madrid makes his debut on the scoreboard this week, in a 10th place tie with David Hilm and Chet Average. This one is still anyone's game!