News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Steven Tyler goes Country

Started by GM Franchise, April 01, 2015, 04:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Apparently Steven Tyler of Aerosmith fame is going to put out a solo country album. No apparently this isn't an April Fools joke either.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/steven-tyler-announces-solo-country-album-20150401
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Drama Queen

Hardly that much of a surprise?

"What it takes" and "hangman jury" could be on any country album and I'm sure there are others I cant think of off the top of my head.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Drama Queen on April 01, 2015, 04:54:08 PM
Hardly that much of a surprise?

"What it takes" and "hangman jury" could be on any country album and I'm sure there are others I cant think of off the top of my head.

I'm not a big Aerosmith fan but I looked up those two songs on ITunes and I HOPE that there's other songs than those since those two were meh.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Drama Queen

Not a big Aerosmith fan myself. They just seem a bit... I dunno, one-dimensional to me, I suppose. I liked them a long time ago, but then I grew up lol.

And even though you could make the same argument about someone like AC/DC, I think the difference for me is that AC/DC do what they do and don't present themselves as something that they're not. Aerosmith just come across as quite pretentious to me, particularly Tyler.

Though Hangman Jury I have to admit is one of their songs that I still like.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Drama Queen on April 01, 2015, 05:20:25 PM
Not a big Aerosmith fan myself. They just seem a bit... I dunno, one-dimensional to me, I suppose. I liked them a long time ago, but then I grew up lol.

And even though you could make the same argument about someone like AC/DC, I think the difference for me is that AC/DC do what they do and don't present themselves as something that they're not. Aerosmith just come across as quite pretentious to me, particularly Tyler.

Though Hangman Jury I have to admit is one of their songs that I still like.

I agree about Aerosmith coming across as pretentious which is why I don't like them.

Tritch

Steven Tyler has one of the greatest voices in classic rock.

This saddens me. Stick to what you're good at.

Also country sucks.

Best Town Player - 2008
2nd-Best Overall Player - 2008
2nd-Best Moderator - 2008
Best Third Party Player - 2010
2nd-Best Use of a Night Action - 2010
Best Game (Batman: Arkham City) - 2012
Best Moderator - 2012
2nd-Best Third Party - 2012
Best Game (Batman: Wayne Penitentiary) - 2013
Best Moderator - 2013
2nd-Best Town Player - 2014
2nd-Best Scum Player - 2015
2nd-Best Moderator - 2016
Best Game (The Conjunction: Episode 1) - 2016

GM Franchise

Okay this is pretty good, FAR better than what I was expecting.

"Love Is Your Name" by Steven Tyler

https://youtube.com/devicesupport

jagilki

Fuck Steven Tyler. 

* jagilki still bitter over having a concert ruined by him falling off a stage.