NEW show recording this weekend!!

Started by Duckman, July 23, 2015, 02:32:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckman

Alright you fifthly animals – NEW MFX SHOW RECORDING THIS WEEKEND!!!  Sorry, didn't mean to shout, but I always get excited when a new MFX is being recorded and SO SHOULD YOU!!

New show means we need you MFX Galaxy.  The show's always better with your input.  I mean it's AWESOME without you, obviously, but with you it becomes an almost out of body experience.  It's THAT good.  So let's hear from you.  Drop us an email with some feedback, topics of discussion, questions, general abuse or whatever.  We can talk wrestling, TV shows, movies, sports and general weirdness of the world.  There are no limits to MFX to what we can talk about.

We always want to hear from you guys, because it means we don't have to do so much work to prepare the show...um...I mean, because we truly value your input and ideas.  Yeah, that oughta do it...

So what I'm saying is – help us out MFXers.  How about some feedback on the last few shows?  Or some suggests for skits or other fun stuff?  How about some of those erotic wrestling ideas we spoke about on the last show?  I'm sorely disappointed that neither Adam Wrong nor Alex K have filled our inbox with their disgusting ideas!  Or maybe you've got something other than stories of CM Punk, Colt Cabana and Hulk Hogan having a hot threesome in a Court room.  If you do, let us know!

You know we like to finish the show off (that's what she said) with the Try Hard Ruler of the Week.  Which means we need your nominations.  So send those in as well, just drop us an email to mfx.show@gmail.com

As always, thanks for reading and love and kisses on all your pink parts.

Duckman.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Jon

Here on the MFX forum, it was hotly debated on the view of the Lesnar/Taker brawl on this past Monday Night. Be curious to here both your thoughts on the wrestlers who were excluded on helping split apart Lesnar/Taker and those that did help. Do you feel any of the main-event wrestlers involved in the break-up hurt their credibility?

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Duckman

Good question mate, will add that to the list of things we'll discuss.  Thanks.

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Duckman

Thanks Jack. We try to strike a balance between screwing around comedy type stuff and more serious discussions.  Sometimes worry that the serious stuff gets boring for people - glad to hear it doesn't...with you at least!

Goldferg

Chris Froome, the Tour de France and how a sport's legacy of doping colors everything for the next decade?

My knowledge of the TdF is from the sport pages of The Metro, so is minimal, but the gist of this is - either Chris Froome is doping and blatantly flaunting it because he somehow knows he can't get caught... doping and somehow unable to fake like he isn't... or is just a freak of nature and cycling has such a bad name due to the likes of Lance Armstrong and co. that everyone just assumes the worst so if he does turn out to be clean is more impressive?
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Based on last weeks show I plan to watch the documentary 'White People' as suggested/advised by Marc. I am encouraging Duckman to do the same as I think given the nature of Hulk's firing from WWE maybe this becomes one of those after school special MFX Podcasts...lol
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Drama Queen

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 25, 2015, 04:20:34 AM
Based on last weeks show I plan to watch the documentary 'White People' as suggested/advised by Marc. I am encouraging Duckman to do the same as I think given the nature of Hulk's firing from WWE maybe this becomes one of those after school special MFX Podcasts...lol

I actually enjoyed the discussion on the topic, and look forward to the review. I think the show has potential to raise awareness of how clueless Caucasians are to our privileges, but as Duckman kept pointing out, MTV's track record is not exactly inspiring.

Quote from: Jon on July 23, 2015, 03:11:52 PM
Here on the MFX forum, it was hotly debated on the view of the Lesnar/Taker brawl on this past Monday Night. Be curious to here both your thoughts on the wrestlers who were excluded on helping split apart Lesnar/Taker and those that did help. Do you feel any of the main-event wrestlers involved in the break-up hurt their credibility?

In fairness I think T-Bone was just trying to be a troll and realizing he should leave that kind of thing to Teej who is much better at it and does not back down when we take the bate and get all infuriated  ;D

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Drama Queen on July 25, 2015, 10:06:48 AM
I actually enjoyed the discussion on the topic, and look forward to the review. I think the show has potential to raise awareness of how clueless Caucasians are to our privileges, but as Duckman kept pointing out, MTV's track record is not exactly inspiring.

In fairness I think T-Bone was just trying to be a troll and realizing he should leave that kind of thing to Teej who is much better at it and does not back down when we take the bate and get all infuriated  ;D

Thank you. TrollJay is the best gimmick I got, and I live the gimmick brother.

I have to thank Daniel Bryan's lack of staying power for much of it. He is "The Miz" to my Alex Riley/Mizdow, except I also have bettering staying power than both of those guys.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Make sure to tweet and retweet our Twitter info. Could be a big show for us.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'