News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

EPL 15/16 DISCUSSION

Started by Cory, August 09, 2015, 01:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorling

Quote from: Cory on May 21, 2016, 12:07:02 AM
Yup, one goal should be enough against that paint drying offense of Van Gaal.

Just like it was for Everton in the semi? :)

Rob

3 minutes to kick off.

Getting proper emotional now. The biggest game in our 109 year history. We should've got into Europe when we won the Zenith Data Cup but England were banned from European competition. Today is our day, it's written in the stars.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

Adam Wrong

Been there mate. Know how you are feeling and you can be proud that the boys played their arses off

Rob

They did. I'm devastated, heartbroken... I never thought I'd see us in a final in my lifetime and when Puncheon scored I thought we had done it. The last 6 years have been such a roller coaster. I can only hope the next 6 years aren't so traumatic.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Black Death

It been announced José Mourinho is going to take over as manager for Manchester United... From what I read he a proven winner... What do you guys think. I think it a smart move in my opinion

Also I feel bad for you Rob , So close , much love my man ... much love
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Cory

Phenominal one is a phenomenal move, kinda crazy Chelsea sacked him....he's the top unattached manager available. Only thing will be I can see another year of boring play from Man U while he assembles HIS squad.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Dorling

Personally I think the guy is a prick and I'd love the Chelsea debacle to be a sign that he's lost his touch. I'd be delighted to see him crash and burn at United and throw plenty of his little tantrums along the way before either punching his own ticket or getting booted out.