New show recording tomorrow

Started by Duckman, August 26, 2015, 04:20:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckman

Who would've thought it, two shows in two weeks!!

With Ian going away on holiday for a few weeks, we're doing one more show before he goes and recording the show tomorrow.

So we need you guys to send us some feedback, topics of discussions, questions etc.  You can leave them here or PM me directly.

We're also looking to start a new segment - Top Trumps.  Send us your 80s movie trivia questions and answers and see if you can Top Trumps with his movie knowledge.  Or send us two movie stars and see if Ian can link them in 6 movies or less.  It's your chance to get one over on Ian and who doesn't enjoy doing that?

You should email these to me along with any Try Hard Ruler nominations to mfx.show@gmail.com

The last MFX show for a few weeks, let's make it a good one folks!

Thanks.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

BamBamBunglow

News, Try Hard Nomination and Top Trumps stuff all sent in.

Get crackin' peeps - lets see how good Sir Ian really is :) And still, 7 months on, no one has beaten BamBam's try hard record... come beat the smug outta me ;)

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

BamBamBunglow

Excellent news, I look forward to hearing the segment :D

Goldferg

Quote from: Duckman on August 26, 2015, 04:20:39 AM
We're also looking to start a new segment - Top Trumps.  Send us your 80s movie trivia questions and answers and see if you can Top Trumps with his movie knowledge.  Or send us two movie stars and see if Ian can link them in 6 movies or less.  It's your chance to get one over on Ian and who doesn't enjoy doing that?

And this is why you got so many 80s film questions.
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Black Death

very good show ...  got to say Trump knowledge of movie trivia is godlike .  very impressed with it

oh the name of the second bad guy in suburban commando is Tony Longo , another of those guys you see playing  thugs in movies all the time
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"