News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

2015 NFL Discussion Thread

Started by Cory, September 04, 2015, 02:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Gravedigger

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Cory

Hearing Kenjon Barner might be traded as well, but now the Tebow jersey I bought (knock off mind you) isnt just a pre season jersey...its a ride the bench jersey now!

Justin

Quote from: Cory on September 04, 2015, 06:05:44 PM
Hearing Kenjon Barner might be traded as well, but now the Tebow jersey I bought (knock off mind you) isnt just a pre season jersey...its a ride the bench jersey now!

You. Bought.  A. Tebow. Jersey?

¿PapaPancho?

GM Franchise

The Eagles have released Tim Tebow...
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Jon

Quote from: Cory on September 05, 2015, 12:37:43 PM
:(

Here is what I'm hoping this is about...

Tim you had a decent preseason, we're going to release you to give you a chance to sign with a team as a primary back-up. If nobody takes a chance on you, we'll sign you to our practice squad. This opens up another roster spot for someone and if something were to happen to Bradford it Sanchez, you'd be the guy to come in.

Doubt this is the case though.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

J-Reb

There is zero chance that he goes on the practice squad. He could make about five times as much money doing TV.

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: J-Reb on September 05, 2015, 12:49:02 PM
There is zero chance that he goes on the practice squad. He could make about five times as much money doing TV.

The SEC Network needs Tebow more than Tebow needs to be playing football.

I thought we'd be stuck with either Barkley or Tebow. THIS IS SUCH A GREAT DAY! NOW LETS GO TEMPLE! BEAT PENN STATE!