News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

2015 NFL Discussion Thread

Started by Cory, September 04, 2015, 02:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

Quote from: The TeeJ of Philly on September 05, 2015, 12:57:30 PM
The SEC Network needs Tebow more than Tebow needs to be playing football.

I thought we'd be stuck with either Barkley or Tebow. THIS IS SUCH A GREAT DAY! NOW LETS GO TEMPLE! BEAT PENN STATE!

Then you remember... 

We're instead stuck with Bradford and Sanchez...

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Cory

Quote from: Jon on September 05, 2015, 12:47:07 PM
Here is what I'm hoping this is about...

Tim you had a decent preseason, we're going to release you to give you a chance to sign with a team as a primary back-up. If nobody takes a chance on you, we'll sign you to our practice squad. This opens up another roster spot for someone and if something were to happen to Bradford it Sanchez, you'd be the guy to come in.

Doubt this is the case though.

I dont think he's eligible for the practice squad, thats what everyone has been saying.

BUT, should Philly only carry 2 QBs and one gets hurt, odds say they'll give Tim a call while he makes some $$ doing TV.

Silving Lining is I think the media would have turned me against the holy one if he made the roster.....Im glad I got to see him play in the pre season, but come Atlanta I dont give a fuck about Tebow until next August. Media would have done what they do and talk about him every week, I'll pass on that.

For anyone who was there on the October 23, 2013 night, its amazing news that Tebow sent Matt Barkley packing. For Tebow fans of the Eagles, you can grab a $15 china jersey to commemorate his impressive game against the Jets. For everyone else, we've rid ourselves of a INT machine and a media whore.

I fall into all 3 of those categories, so its a good day, especially if we can land Willie Young from the Bears to upgrade over that trash Marcus Smith.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Jon on September 05, 2015, 01:09:46 PM
Then you remember... 

We're instead stuck with Bradford and Sanchez...

I've been alright with Bradford since the trade, I really like Bradford. I've said it before plus, most teams roll with 2 QBs and then sign one if someone goes down. Given the depth at other stops, I'm ok with rolling with two if it means we hang on to someone like Goode or Smith.

EDIT: We're at 52 right now, we'll probably add a 3rd QB from someone who gets cut today.And we cut Goode which sucks.

Cory

Chip to Tim to come up here to Canada, where starting QB's have to work part time jobs on the side.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Mike Powers

We should rename this thread "2015 Eagles Discussion Thread".

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Mike Powers on September 05, 2015, 05:06:54 PM

I'm for it.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Mike Powers on September 05, 2015, 05:06:54 PM

But we haven't even discussed their three running backs yet...
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

¿PapaPancho?

The Eagles are a team hanging by a thread ... and that thread is the ACL in Sam Bradford's knee.  It will snap sooner than later and we can laugh at the fallout.

Gravedigger

Quote from: ¿PapaPancho? on September 05, 2015, 05:54:57 PM
The Eagles are a team hanging by a thread ... and that thread is the ACL in Sam Bradford's knee.  It will snap sooner than later and we can laugh at the fallout.

Panch gets it....

Mike Powers

¿PapaPancho?

So its the Eagles Fan Club v The AFC West ...

Except Powers and Gravedigger root for shitty AFC West teams ...

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: ¿PapaPancho? on September 05, 2015, 06:36:51 PM
So its the Eagles Fan Club v The AFC West ...

Except Powers and Gravedigger root for shitty AFC West teams ...

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS

What does that make your team?

¿PapaPancho?

Black Death

Quote from: ¿PapaPancho? on September 05, 2015, 05:54:57 PM

^^^^
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"