News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Secret Santa 2015

Started by Mike Powers, October 25, 2015, 08:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

Alright folks, it is nearly November, so it is time to start thinking about the holidays!  Last year, I organized a Secret Santa that was fairly well received, so I am back to do it again!  Any and all are welcome to join!

We will run it the same as last year.  We will EXCLUSIVELY use Amazon.com Wish Lists.  There will be a $20-$30 (US Dollar) spending limit.  Once everyone signs up, I will Random.org the list of participants, and distribute the names to everyone.

Here is the link to last year's Secret Santa, for those who didn't participate/need a reminder.

http://www.marksforxcellence.com/boards/index.php?topic=20186.0

Who wants in?  Who has questions?  Talk to me guys!

OFFICIAL SIGNUPS

1 - Powers
2 - Judge
3 - Bone
4 - Justin
5 - Doug
6 - Adam
7 - Black Death
8 - Rob
9 - Knuckles
10 - Stoner
11 - JDM
12 - Franchise
13 - Josh
14 - Alex
15 - Jag
16 - DQ
17 - Triple B

Judge

I'm in.  I was thinking about this today and almost scooped you on making a post.

Mike Powers

Been meaning to post this for like 2 weeks, but kept forgetting.

T-Bonizzle

I kinda wish we were picking our own gifts rather than getting something off a list. Or at least had that option.

Mike Powers

Well last year the consensus was Amazon Wish Lists. I am more than willing to have a discussion about opening that up for this year though!

Judge

You could just put one item on the wish list.... :)

Justin

Doug E Fresh

Oh yes I enjoyed this last year count me in.

Adam Wrong

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

What does everyone think about Bones proposition to have an option to not use the Amazon Wish List?

Black Death

i think it a fine option , having choice not to use the wish list is fine with me , but I will more than likely use the wish list again.   Wish list made it easier to ship things for me
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Rob

I don't think it should be limited to just a wish list
SixersEagles

[/center]

Knuckles

ill jump in but i too dont like the idea of being limited to wish lists. how am i supposed to get that person drunk? :p

The Refreshing drink....