News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

David Bowie Dies.

Started by Rob, January 11, 2016, 02:29:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

Unfortunately this morning it was confirmed that after an 18 month battle with cancer, one of the most iconic music and fashion stars of the last 40 years has died.

Bowie will always be remembered by me as the first rock and roll singer I ever fell in love with.

RIP Ziggy Stardust.
SixersEagles

[/center]

BamBamBunglow

Doug E Fresh

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

Bad News

I still maintain Man Who Sold The World was a better sequel to Space Oddity than Ashes To Ashes. But yeah, in my muscial development Bowie was key. Ziggy Stardust was the first classic album I heard. From him I got into Queen, The Who, Lou Reed, The Velvets, Led Zep, The Stones, Lennon, Iggy etc etc.

Yeah...a sad fucking day.

! JDM The Professional !

I'm crushed. Bowie was such an influence for me. The very first song I ever performed live (fuck, 9 years ago now) was Man who sold the world. May the Starman rest in peace.

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Fnord

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.