News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

2016 NFL Off-Season Thread

Started by Cory, February 11, 2016, 04:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Almost draft time, who do you guys want your team to draft and why?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Doug E Fresh

Cory

Cory

Agree with the moves today, but really wish we could have a normal offseason for once

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Cory on March 07, 2016, 08:54:24 PM
Agree with the moves today, but really wish we could have a normal offseason for once

But in the end you traded McCoy for .... Less than nothing. A 6th round pick maybe?

Gravedigger

Quote from: Cory on March 07, 2016, 08:54:24 PM
[/quote

I don't see the sense in trading Kiko already. Should be stronger this year farther away from surgery...

Jon

I love everything we've (Eagles) have done so far during tampering period.

We offloaded bad contracts in Murray, Maxwell, and Alonso.

Liked the additions of McKelvin, McLeod, and Chase. Especially McLeod, as I think he's a pretty underrated safety.

We move up to the #8 overall pick. Which I'm guessing we're either selecting Stanley, Hargreaves, or Elliott in that spot.

Overall, I really like the moves we've made to counteract the shit Chip put us in. Moving in the right direction and that's all that matters.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Doug E Fresh

The Browns are like parents who can't wait for their 18 year old kids to leave the house and they don't bother fighting to ask them to stay.

Gravedigger

Why are you Eagles guys glad to see Alonzo go? He was coming off an injury this year. He'll be healthier this season, and check out what he did for Buffalo when healthy....

Jon

Quote from: Gravedigger on March 09, 2016, 05:21:38 PM
Why are you Eagles guys glad to see Alonzo go? He was coming off an injury this year. He'll be healthier this season, and check out what he did for Buffalo when healthy....

I didn't really care whether we kept him or not. I wanted Maxwell gone and it took packaging him along with Maxwell to the Fins. I like that we were able to jump to #8 in the draft while clearing the big contracts both those guys had. There is a reason media is grading the Dolphins very low for that trade and us very high.

We don't need Alonso though. I like Barwin, Kendricks, and Hicks as our 3 guys. And we have some depth behind them as well.

Gravedigger

Yeah, if it's in the context of moving up in the draft and dumping Maxwell I get moving Kiko, but the kid can play. Can't believe they got someone to take Maxwell...

Jon

Quote from: Gravedigger on March 10, 2016, 10:36:47 AM
Yeah, if it's in the context of moving up in the draft and dumping Maxwell I get moving Kiko, but the kid can play. Can't believe they got someone to take Maxwell...

He can play when he's healthy.

But it's been 2 years since he was. There is no guarantee he doesn't get hurt again.

T-Bonizzle

The Champs are hemorrhaging all their players.

I have breathed a sigh of relief that Schaub signed with the Falcons.

Gravedigger

Quote from: Jon on March 10, 2016, 10:48:30 AM
He can play when he's healthy.

But it's been 2 years since he was. There is no guarantee he doesn't get hurt again.

It was one season..... Kid's only been in the league two years and you'll give up on him? I get it in terms of dumping Maxwell, but he also played all/most of the season when he got hurt so his injury was late.

And by your guarantee theory there's no saying that anyone will ever play again because they can all get hurt at any time so it's kind of a weak way of looking at it...