News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

2016 NFL Off-Season Thread

Started by Cory, February 11, 2016, 04:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

As this thread comes to a close, Eagles trade Sam Bradford to Vikings for a 1st and 4th round pick in 2017.

:)

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

not sure as eagles fan , you should be happy.
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Cory

Quote from: Black Death on September 03, 2016, 05:27:22 PM
not sure as eagles fan , you should be happy.

Im thrilled, Eagles were always facing an uphill battle this season to make the playoffs....and having Bradford as the starting QB didn't make it any easier.

My dream was for Bradford to somehow stay healthy through the entire season so that we could trade him this offseason for maybe a 3rd round pick.

Now we didn't have to gamble on him staying healthy and grabbed a 1st and future 4th round pick AND we get to see Carson Wentz sooner than later. I wouldn't say our chances of winning have improved any, but with Wentz instead of Bradford I'd say our likelihood of losing hasn't changed much either but the level of excitement had grown tenfold.

We flipped an injury prone QB who has never gotten a team to the playoffs who didn't want to be in Philly for a 1st and 4th round pick. Life. is....

GLORIOUS!

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

hey , if your happy , I got no problem

Gravedigger

Yeah.... Eagles weren't doing anything this year, so getting a 1st rounder next year is big for them, considering they traded theirs already.

Jon

Except Wentz is nowhere near ready to start and this is most likely going to send him down David Carr avenue.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

T-Bonizzle

It's crazy that the Vikings valued Bradford at a 1st round pick...

Gravedigger

They're all in now, especially with Peterson not getting any younger...

Are they Super Bowl material? Most likely not, but they're not wasting a chance at the playoffs. Bradford is good enough to be a manager like Teddy. If Peterson gets hurt and they need to throw more... then they're screwed.

Black Death

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on September 04, 2016, 10:45:47 AM
It's crazy that the Vikings valued Bradford at a 1st round pick...

I think it a good move , in being  that the Vikings have the personnel now to make a run at the SB.  With Bridgewater going down they need a guy that going to be solid , not great just solid at QB , Bradford is that guy. You got a defence that going to be good and hold teams down , you got AD in the backfield , so don't have to carry the team on your shoulders.  Bradford comes out a winner in this, Just need to perform well

first round pick is for rebuilding , so giving up a next year first round , so you can try to win now. nothing wrong with that  in my opinion.   I think they are SB material , but can they play when it counts