News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

2016 NFL Off-Season Thread

Started by Cory, February 11, 2016, 04:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gravedigger

The Broncos just traded for Sanchez.....

Is RG3 really that bad now that they wouldn't sign him instead of trading for buttfumble?

T-Bonizzle

Sanchez has only been on bad teams...maybe he'll be manageable on a good team. He has shown flashes of being a capable starter.

Jon

Quote from: T-Long on March 12, 2016, 01:04:31 PM
Sanchez has only been on bad teams...maybe he'll be manageable on a good team. He has shown flashes of being a capable starter.

LOL

No.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Cory

Quote from: Jon on March 12, 2016, 01:49:07 PM
LOL

No.

That Jets team that made deep playoff runs were better than the semi-dumpster fire that is the Broncos roster after this free agency period.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

T-Bonizzle

Well Elway doesn't want to open the checkbook and Peyton is gone, so all ye abandon the Bronco's ship!

I think Sanchez can manage a game in Denver, but that's about it.

Mike Powers

Touchbacks being moved to the 25 yard line? Fucking laaaaaame. If they wanna kill off special teams, then just start every possession at the 20 without a kick, and be done with it.

T-Bonizzle

I think it's to encourage kickers to kick field-able balls, because most place kickers can kick it out of the endzone.

Though I haven't read anything about the rule change yet. If it's for 'more competition' or 'player safety' fuck that shit.

Doug E Fresh

Welcome to LA for the Rams.

Now we'll send you all over the world for the next 3 years including China if it actually works this time.

Oh and you can be on Hard Knocks too.

Because money.

T-Bonizzle

At least the Rams aren't the Browns??

Mike Powers

Quote from: T-Long on March 23, 2016, 02:39:30 PM
I think it's to encourage kickers to kick field-able balls, because most place kickers can kick it out of the endzone.

Though I haven't read anything about the rule change yet. If it's for 'more competition' or 'player safety' fuck that shit.

It's for player safety. Because, even though though there were more touchbacks last season, there was an increase in player injuries on kickoffs.

Cory

I think the new Horse collar rule is stupid and going to lead to some awful calls....

...but I like the chop block penalty....easily my least favourite part of playing football, such a dirty play with the recipient having no real way to protect their knees. Hopefully there is a trickle down effect here and it gets enforced across all levels.

Doug E Fresh

Quote from: T-Long on March 23, 2016, 02:53:01 PM
At least the Rams aren't the Browns??

Always remember when you're down...it could be worse. You could be a Browns fan.

Cory

Quote from: Doug E Fresh on March 23, 2016, 06:43:51 PM
Always remember when you're down...it could be worse. You could be a Browns fan.

Love them cutting Dansby.....they need all that cap and no good middle linebacker.

Mike Powers

Gravedigger

Griffin could work.... Install a spread style offense and he can succeed. Maybe not Brady/Peyton/Rodgers type numbers, but he can be effective, plus Hue Jackson is a good coach with quarterbacks.