News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

MFX needs YOU!!

Started by Duckman, February 25, 2016, 05:12:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckman

Hey folks. Ok, as part of our drive to get more listeners for MFX I've been doing a fuck ton of work tonight.  Basically a lot of stuff on marketing, ads, getting our show listed in different places, getting some new stuff for the social media accounts for the show.  All stuff I need to sort out.  Here's where you bitches can help.  And it'll take less time than reading to this point in this post has taken!  If everyone who regularly posts here does these two things, you'll make the world of difference to us, help us out a fuck ton, and will receive a handjob from Rybitch as a thank you.

Here's what you have to do.  1.  If you have ITunes, open it, subscribe to MFX (if you don't already) and then leave a star rating and review. Even one review and rating helps move us up the ranks on Itunes. We haven't had a new review since 2013.  We've got 5 on there.  We've GOT to have more people subscribed to the show via Itunes than that.  I say it every show, but leaving a review and a rating will really help us out!

2.  If you're not a ITunes person, go to this link: http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/marks-for-xcellence-wrestling-podcast which is out Stitcher page.  It's even easier to leave a star rating and a review here.  We've had 2.  We've got tons more people than that who listen on Stitcher, I know for a fact, I see the stats every month!  Again, this takes less time than whatever post you were about to make here. So stop doing that. Go give us a rating and review and help spread the word for MFX. 

Thanks guys.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.