News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

GGG vs Canelo

Started by Cory, May 08, 2016, 09:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

I'm not a huge boxing fan, but my fuck that'd be the best fight of the last decade IMO, hopefully it comes together and isn't Mayweather/Pacquiao letdown.

Hopefully it goes down at 160lbs.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jon

GGG will KO him.

Not that great of a fight IMO.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

¿PapaPancho?

It will be great that it will be slugfest but it won't last long and be a war. 

That being said Canelo for all his bluster needs to stop hiding behind Oscar de la Hoya. 

Cory

Still will be an exciting fight, only other one I'd want to see if Fury/Wilder as any fight that'd prompt any interest from me, and that fight is pretty unlikely.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

Yes...all types of yes... someone's getting knocked out.  I am big GGG guy so I will be rooting for him.

It might not be long but it going to be jammed pack with action

Damn auto correct
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Justin

Quote from: Cory on May 09, 2016, 09:34:54 PM
Still will be an exciting fight, only other one I'd want to see if Fury/Wilder as any fight that'd prompt any interest from me, and that fight is pretty unlikely.

I'd rather staple my eyelids to my desk than watch Fury fight.

GGG vs. Canelo will happen, it has to happen.  If it doesn't Canelo forfeits his title which would leave him with the black-eye of being "scared".  He really has no choice but to take the fight...unless he wants to lose all respect.

With that said, GGG is too quick for Canelo.  Canelo has the power, but will be burned out early and won't keep up with the speed of GGG should the fight last into the later rounds.

¿PapaPancho?

Looks like they are trying to get the fight booked for September 17 and get ATT Stadium ... I sure hope it happens.  Another reason to BBQ drink beer and race war.