News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Euro 2016 Discussion

Started by Cory, June 10, 2016, 03:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

All talk about the tournament can go here.

First half between France and Romania done, and man France should be up 3-1 at this point.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Adam Wrong

Cory

Cory

Oh England, needed more Vardy.

Duckman

A good opening weekend of games.  Some great goals - Payet for France and Modric for Croatia will be contenders for goals of the tournament.

England played really well for the first half against Russia, then Englanded it up again.  With so many Spurs players in the team it's no surprise they choked.  Still, was a cruel way to concede that late on - but the game should've been long over by then.  Sterling is quick but has no end product and gives the ball away way too much.  Rooney and Dier look like a good midfield pairing.  Not sure what happened to Kane and Vardy should've been on with 20-25 mins to go.

Wales deserved their win and the game against England is now going to be a must see.

Germany looked solid but missing a main striker - Gotze looked so out of place up front by himself.

Northern Ireland v Poland was so boring I fell asleep.

Looking forward to the games today - first chance to see Spain and Republic v Sweden should be good.  Belgium v Italy could be great or they could cancel each other out.

It's just been a pity the behaviour of the fans off the pitch hasn't matched the quality on it.  The security for England v Russia in and around the stadium sounds like it was terribly planned and executed.  Plus there's been fighting with other groups of fans too.  Hoped those kind of mouth breathing morons had been left in the 80s but looks like they're back.  Sadly.

Still, it's been a good first weekend!  Here's hoping for more good games and less idiots cause trouble.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Cory

Ugh, that Spain game put me to sleep. Hopefully the Irish and Zlatan will put on a show in a few minutes and then Italy/Belgium being the first big blockbuster game of the tournament.

Jon

Heja Sverige Friskt humör, det är det som susen gör!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Jon

Sweden got out played for the most part... so I will take the draw. Italy up next.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Cory

Duckman

Italy looked great last night.  Belgium totally not the sum of their parts.  So much talent but they just don't work hard enough as a team to get results.

Looking forward to the preening Ronaldo making his first appearance - he's the captain of my fantasy footy side!

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Cory

Hungry with the upset, great game.

Dorling

Get in boys!

Glad I sponged an afternoon off college for that.

Cory

Cory

What a disappointing game Germany Poland was, had high hopes for it.

However all 3 games tomorrow on paper could be great so fingers crossed.

Duckman

Nice to see Woy not just do the usual thing and not act.  England have got all kinds of attacking flair, good to see it put to use and successfully too.  Hopefully that's Hart got his 'one blunder per tournament' out of his system! 

Germany looked totally off the pace last night.  Very boring game.

Hoping tonight and the weekend see things back on a decent level.

Been a fun tournament so far - lots of late, late goals!