News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

NFL Debate #82 - Predict/Debate The Top 10 NFL Players of 2016

Started by Cory, July 01, 2016, 12:25:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

So most of you know the NFL Network every offseason ranks the players 100-1 and its based off of the votes from players in the league. There's been some surprises on their way to the top 10, (Having Josh Norman at 11 being a tell tale sign too many players voting have CTE) there's a clear pool now for the top 10 players. For referece of the list this far: http://www.nfl.com/network/top100

Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Cam Newton, Adrian Peterson, Odell Beckham Jr, Julio Jones, Antonio Brown, Rob Gronkowski, Luke Kuechly and JJ Watt.

Who will be the Top 10?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

10. Odell Beckham Jr -- Only player I don't think deserves a spot, especially with his conduct last season. All bias aside he's a top 25 player but top 10 is overrating him even more than he already is.

9. Adrian Peterson -- All Day is a beast but still struggled with fumbles last season and when it mattered couldn't carry Vikings in the playoffs.

8. Julio Jones -- Physical freak and gets a lot of looks in that Falcons offense, wasn't as consistent as AB....Jones had a slump mid season briefly before catching fire again.

7. Rob Gronkowski -- Uncoverable once he gets going, maybe the most undisputed top player at their position in the NFL.

6. Luke Kuechly -- In my opinion the top player on the Panthers, but these things tend to pull in favor of the QB so I have him here. He's as good at his position and Cam is at his and is more of a leader.

5. Aaron Rodgers -- Bit of a down year but with the injury to Jordy Nelson and exposing of Randall Cobb as nothing more than a great WR2, pretty remarkable stats and how many game winning hail marys? 2-3?

4. Tom Brady -- Putting up 36-7 TD/INT ratio with pretty much a Tight End as your only healthy weapon all season is classic Brady. He'll rate high on this list.

3. Antonio Brown -- I kinda wanted to put him at #1 but I don't think if Megatron ever landed #1, AB wont. p4p the most consistent, elite offensive player in the last 3 seasons.

2. Cam Newton -- MVP, 45 TD's last season. If you take out the fumble fiasco in the SB he'd of had the perfect season from an individual performance standpoint.

1. JJ Watt - Repeat, he's the biggest freak athlete in the NFL and single, double, triple blocks couldn't stop him from leading the league in sacks.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

10. Julio Jones

9. Luke Kuechly

8. Aaron Rodgers

7. Rob Gronkowski

6. Antonio Brown

5. Odell Beckham Jr.

4. Adrian Peterson

3. Tom Brady

2. JJ Watt

1. Cam Newton
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible