MFX EPL Prediction League 2016/2017 sign ups

Started by Duckman, August 06, 2016, 06:00:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckman

Alright folks, if no one has any objections I'm going to set up and run the EPL prediction league for this coming season.

To gauge interest in this, please sign up in this thread and once we've got a few people signed up, I'll get the league going.

Cheers.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Dorling

I'm in.

Will be at sea for most of the season but will try my best to keep up to speed.

Flins.

I will get involved, forget about it mid-season, and try and salvage something toward the end when Cory has all but won it. I think that is what I have done every other time!

Drama Queen

Yeah, this actually got me interested in football again (well that and Leicester's huge upset)

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Gravedigger

It's been at least a decade since I really followed the EPL, but I'll give it a shot....

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

Adam Wrong

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Duckman

Good stuff lads.  I'll keep the sign ups open until Friday 12th August at 6pm UK time.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Black Death

sorry sam I did not even see this until now , hoping I can still get into the game
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"