News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

16-17 NFL Discussion Thread

Started by Cory, September 05, 2016, 12:54:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

We're only 3 days away from Football season upon us....are you guys excited for the beginning of the season?

Carson Wentz was named Eagles starter officially today and I'm excited for the unknown.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Mike Powers

I've got some high hopes for the Chiefs this year.  Although many of the players seem to be held together with duct tape at this point.

Cory

Love the fullback touchdown for Denver

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Cory

A couple dirty hits to Cam in that game but that's exactly how you stop a player like that unfortunately, take advantage on a guy who can get shook after a few big hits. Kudos to the Broncos and an excellent running attack.

T-Bonizzle

Also you know...all this headhunting.

https://i.imgur.com/Mn1z9Ld.gifv

A grand total of one flag was thrown last night.

Cory

Cam's gonna wake up today and be like "can't wait to play the Broncos tonight"

-reddit

Cory

Alright even tho it was the Browns I was still expecting a lot worse. Wentz was great.

T-Bonizzle

It was The Browns though and they are barely an NFL team.

Cory

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on September 11, 2016, 11:49:46 PM
It was The Browns though and they are barely an NFL team.

Still, I mean The Browns at least represent slightly better competition than NCAA Division 2.....right? lol

T-Bonizzle

At least he got some extra pre-season work. Dak looked good in pre-season, so maybe this bodes well for Carson when he starts playing real games.

Cory

and RG3 looks to be hurt. Oh Doug....at least Josh Gordon is back in a few weeks....hopefully....

Doug E Fresh