16-17 NFL Discussion Thread

Started by Cory, September 05, 2016, 12:54:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

doug my man , it only one game ...

Keep hope alive
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Gravedigger

Could the Texans have had a more pathetic game plan tonight? Let's just run it up the middle and throw 3 yards down field.... That'll get points!!!!

Black Death

Gravedigger

It helped to have McDaniels as OC tonight. He used his Tebow offense from Denver...

Justin

Quote from: Gravedigger on September 22, 2016, 11:19:46 PM
Could the Texans have had a more pathetic game plan tonight? Let's just run it up the middle and throw 3 yards down field.... That'll get points!!!!

Osweiler is an overpaid bum.

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Justin

Cory

Quote from: Gravedigger on September 22, 2016, 11:19:46 PM

One of the worst called games I can remember.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Cory on September 23, 2016, 11:57:35 AM
One of the worst called games I can remember.

That's some 7-9 bullshit right there

jagilki

God, I hate my team right now, and I hate their coach the the heat of a thousand burning suns.

Cory

Cory

Well, we beat bullied according to NFL.com the #1 team in the NFL with Wentz....guess it wasnt just the browns and bears.....

Jon

If I know Birds fans... and I do...

It's the Super Bowl this year!

But really... the kid is damn impressive. Calm and cool and reads the defense like he isn't a rookie. Still too early for me to say the Eagles are a team to beat... but thrashing the Steelers definitely opened up some eyes.

And the once thought impossible has happened... the Rams have indeed scored a touchdown. 5 of them now! And we're 2-1! We have to be the worst 2-1 team, haha.   

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Black Death

I  am quite happy with the play Of Dak Prescott so far.  That is all I have to say at the moment

Doug E Fresh

I have already had my buddy who moved to Philly refer to the state as Wentzylvania. I bet he interneted that somewhere because he isn't that creative.