News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

16-17 NFL Discussion Thread

Started by Cory, September 05, 2016, 12:54:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Wentz Wagon, Wentzlemania, Wentzylvania, etc.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Captain Metro

Given the last time their was a rookie this impressive in the state of Pennsylvania at Quarterback I think there's only one question that needs to be asked ...

How long until Wentz rapes someone in a bathroom stall?

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

Jon

Quote from: Captain Metro on September 26, 2016, 05:08:58 PM
Given the last time their was a rookie this impressive in the state of Pennsylvania at Quarterback I think there's only one question that needs to be asked ...

How long until Wentz rapes someone in a bathroom stall?

After they win a super bowl?

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Gravedigger

Quote from: Doug E Fresh on September 26, 2016, 07:26:49 AM
I have already had my buddy who moved to Philly refer to the state as Wentzylvania. I bet he interneted that somewhere because he isn't that creative.

Too bad the Browns weren't in position to draft him....

Oh, wait...

Doug E Fresh

Reject Philly kicker deprives us of win. That was our headline today.

Cory

Damn shame, made the pro bowl here as a rookie....fucked his groin up and hasnt been the same since.

Jon

I don't think Parkey was very good. Yeah, he made the Pro Bowl as an injury replacement. But throughout that whole season, I was never like... Parkey's got this with any ounce of confidence.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

¿PapaPancho?

Going to the Charger game this Sunday. They play the saints. Looks like it's going to be lots of offense on display.

T-Bonizzle

Quote from: Gravedigger on September 26, 2016, 07:41:42 PM
Too bad the Browns weren't in position to draft him....

Oh, wait...

You knew Wentz was gonna be great since the Browns passed on him though.

Cory

Looks like JJ Watt might be shut down for the season with his back injury.

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Cory

Quote from: Black Death on October 17, 2016, 03:03:02 PM
How bout them Cowboys

What do you want them to do with Romo? Dak has been playing great, but I can't wait for them to butcher this decision and hear the clock strike midnight for this run they're on.

Black Death

Quote from: Cory on October 17, 2016, 03:34:03 PM
What do you want them to do with Romo? Dak has been playing great, but I can't wait for them to butcher this decision and hear the clock strike midnight for this run they're on.

what would make you think they would butcher the decision... Dallas has two damn good QBs , it a decision a lot of teams wish they had. quite frankly it a win win .  Right now smart move would be stick with the hot hand which is Dak , keep riding the momentum. Some point down the line there going to need Romo. so right now just let him rest and get healthy. But if they decided to insert Romo back in , not going to be upset to be honest.   Can not go wrong either guy in my opinion.  I like the spot we are in... plus defense had been playing better than I expected.  At the moment we are sitting pretty.  I am quite happy right now.

Cory

Face it man, Dallas is going to have a QB controversy and they rarely, if ever work out well.

One has a bad game, then there becomes pressure on the front office and the coach, ESPECIALLY for a team thats so desperate to win like Dallas to second guess themselves and make a change.

Clearly they should stick with Dak and continue to play behind that o-line and hand the ball off 25 times and control games, make it as easy as possible for Dak. He's been winning even without that big baby Dez.

However, Jerry Jones wants Tony Romo as his QB....and you've been a Cowgirls fan long enough to know what Jerry wants, Jerry gets.

Black Death

lol...  like I said  at the moment all signs point to Dak starting , if not. I am not going to get mad because I like Romo at QB also.  So for me I can go either way.  Also long as we continue to win ,  I am fine with who under center.