News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Started by ., December 14, 2016, 10:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

Get something Saints or Cards and wear that + body paint.

T-Bonizzle

Bonus points if you wear St. Louis Cardinals swag.

Cory

#2, you'd kinda look like a loser wearing a jersey of a team that's not playing tbh and would probably get heckled by surrounding fans. When I went to Eagles/Dolphins a year ago a dude in the row behind us was wearing a Broncos jersey and the fans gave him shit for most of the 1st quarter...then again could just be a Philly thing.

Unless your object is to troll Cardinals fans on Sunday and chirp them how much better the Seahawks are this season, Id keep it casual and enjoy the game man!

Better yet, get a Pat Tillman jersey, he's a god damn american hero!

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Black Death

wear what makes you feel comfortable
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

jagilki

They all make your ass look big.

Doug E Fresh

Jon

After the Rams give you another beat down tonight, you'd probably not want to go with option 1.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Mike Powers

Fuck the haters, rep your squad.

ChrisShields

I would say just wear normal clothes. If you really want to rep your team (they are a divisional rival, so it could be fun, but it could cause problems) throw on a hat or something. A few years back I got tickets to the TCU Vs. LSU game, but I'm a USC fan. I threw on a normal shirt and my USC hat.