News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Pokemon Sun and Moon

Started by Tezmission Black, January 02, 2017, 05:37:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tezmission Black

I'm pretty much done with the game, I grabbed Moon Version and only have a few post game challenges to do, part of which is the Pokedex where I literally have maybe 10 Pokemon I need to complete the dex, which will be the first time ever I've completed a Pokedex.

I enjoyed the game, I think the departure from Gyms was something interesting, the trails while kinda easy where different and a good change of pace. I think the story lacked a bit towards the end, but really enjoyed the post game story line even if you had to deal with Looker again and he is by far my least favorite thing to ever come from Pokemon.

They brought back Wondertrade which is by far my favorite feature ever, so if you guys want a change of pace I'd suggest picking it up.

On a side not at some point I'm planning on doing a Wonderlocke like I did with X and Y and ORAS, but I have to wait for Pokebank to start accepting Sun and Moon Pokemon before so I can put them all in the bank.

Alex Smiley

I'm totally necro-posting but that's okay. I finally got a 2DS recently, and bought Pokemon Sun to go with it. I'm just now about to take part in the first trial of the game, definitely a unique departure from Gyms. Still getting used to some of the mechanics, and it doesn't help that I also bought Pokemon Yellow on the Virtual Console lol

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.