News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

MFX: Contest of Champions Round 3 - Fight 86

Started by Tritch, February 08, 2017, 03:43:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tritch

Professor X
Alter Ego: Charles Xavier
Publisher: Marvel Comics
Main Book: The Uncanny X-Men
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 190 lbs.

Powers, Abilities, Weapons & Gadgets
- Mutant possessing vast psionic abilities, possibly the world's most powerful telepath
- Ability to read minds and project thoughts into the minds of others within a 250-mile radius; even further with extreme effort
- Ability to psionically manipulate the minds of other; for example, he can make himself appear invisible or project illusions to them
- Ability to temporarily induce physical or mental paralysis, loss of particular memories or total amnesia
- Within close range, he can manipulate any number of minds at the same time for such simple feats, but can only fully possess one mind at a time and within that being's physical presence
- Ability to project powerful mental bolts of psionic energy, thus stunning the mind of another into unconsciousness
- Ability to sense other superhuman mutants within a small radius of himself, or a greater distance using Cerebro or Cerebra
- Ability to project his astral form onto abstract dimensions congruent to our own where he can create ectoplasmic objects
- Leading authority on genetics, mutation, psionic powers, and has considerable expertise in numerous other scientific fields
- Highly talented in creating equipment for utilizing or enhancing psionic powers
- Due to a shattered spin, he is confined to a wheelchair

The Flash
Alter Ego: Wally West
Publisher: DC Comics
Main Book: The Flash
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 190 lbs.

Powers, Abilities, Weapons & Gadgets
- Speed Force Conduit, meaning he is mainlined into the force that grants speedsters their speed, making him the fastest man alive - rivaled only by Barry Allen
- Possesses superhuman speed, superhuman stamina, superhuman reflexes, superhuman agility, cosmic awareness, decelerated aging, enhanced mental process, increased perceptions, self-sustenance and superhuman durability
- Possesses ability of aerokinesis, electrokinesis, time travel, dimensional travel, energy construct creation, flight, infinite mass punch, phasing, and regeneration
- Ability to both share his speed force with someone or something else, or steal the speed and/or momentum of someone or something else
- Highly-skilled hand-to-hand combatant
- Possesses a mechanical aptitude

Best Town Player - 2008
2nd-Best Overall Player - 2008
2nd-Best Moderator - 2008
Best Third Party Player - 2010
2nd-Best Use of a Night Action - 2010
Best Game (Batman: Arkham City) - 2012
Best Moderator - 2012
2nd-Best Third Party - 2012
Best Game (Batman: Wayne Penitentiary) - 2013
Best Moderator - 2013
2nd-Best Town Player - 2014
2nd-Best Scum Player - 2015
2nd-Best Moderator - 2016
Best Game (The Conjunction: Episode 1) - 2016

Goldferg

Oh man... this is a tough one. I narrowly went with Professor X, since the guy has insane psychic powers... but really this could easily go eithe way
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Tritch

This might be one of the hardest fights yet. Professor X is extremely powerful, which is why I initially voted for him to win, but Jack brings up a good point about Wally being fast enough to stop him before he can. Think I'll have to change my vote.

Best Town Player - 2008
2nd-Best Overall Player - 2008
2nd-Best Moderator - 2008
Best Third Party Player - 2010
2nd-Best Use of a Night Action - 2010
Best Game (Batman: Arkham City) - 2012
Best Moderator - 2012
2nd-Best Third Party - 2012
Best Game (Batman: Wayne Penitentiary) - 2013
Best Moderator - 2013
2nd-Best Town Player - 2014
2nd-Best Scum Player - 2015