News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

MFX: Contest of Champions Round 4 - Fight 93

Started by Tritch, February 10, 2017, 04:45:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tritch

Ghost Rider
Alter Ego: Johnny Blaze
Publisher: Marvel
Main Book: Ghost Rider
Height: 5'10" (Blaze) 6'2" (Rider)
Weight: 180 lbs. (Blaze) 220 lbs. (Rider)

Powers, Abilities, Weapons & Gadgets
- Superhuman strength, agility, stamina, reflexes, speed, endurance and durability
- Proficient in hand-to-hand combat skills
- World-class motorcyclist & stuntman
- Invulnerability to any kind of fire
- Ability to project and control Hellfire
- Ability to shape Hellfire into mystical motorcycle, and ride along any surface
- Immunity to mystical attacks that target the soul
- Excellent shot with pistols and shotguns
- Limited knowledge of the occult
- Nigh-indestructible Hellfire Enchanted Chain
- Hellfire Shotgun

Professor X
Alter Ego: Charles Xavier
Publisher: Marvel Comics
Main Book: The Uncanny X-Men
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 190 lbs.

Powers, Abilities, Weapons & Gadgets
- Mutant possessing vast psionic abilities, possibly the world's most powerful telepath
- Ability to read minds and project thoughts into the minds of others within a 250-mile radius; even further with extreme effort
- Ability to psionically manipulate the minds of other; for example, he can make himself appear invisible or project illusions to them
- Ability to temporarily induce physical or mental paralysis, loss of particular memories or total amnesia
- Within close range, he can manipulate any number of minds at the same time for such simple feats, but can only fully possess one mind at a time and within that being's physical presence
- Ability to project powerful mental bolts of psionic energy, thus stunning the mind of another into unconsciousness
- Ability to sense other superhuman mutants within a small radius of himself, or a greater distance using Cerebro or Cerebra
- Ability to project his astral form onto abstract dimensions congruent to our own where he can create ectoplasmic objects
- Leading authority on genetics, mutation, psionic powers, and has considerable expertise in numerous other scientific fields
- Highly talented in creating equipment for utilizing or enhancing psionic powers
- Due to a shattered spin, he is confined to a wheelchair

Best Town Player - 2008
2nd-Best Overall Player - 2008
2nd-Best Moderator - 2008
Best Third Party Player - 2010
2nd-Best Use of a Night Action - 2010
Best Game (Batman: Arkham City) - 2012
Best Moderator - 2012
2nd-Best Third Party - 2012
Best Game (Batman: Wayne Penitentiary) - 2013
Best Moderator - 2013
2nd-Best Town Player - 2014
2nd-Best Scum Player - 2015
2nd-Best Moderator - 2016
Best Game (The Conjunction: Episode 1) - 2016

Kieran King

Didn't think I would be voting Ghost Rider into the final 4 but it comes down to the power types here. Telepathy against somebody possessed by a demon doesn't seem like a good idea. Plus Professor X has enough skeletons in his closet for Ghost Rider's Penance Stare to seriously screw Xavier up.

Goldferg

I was originally thinking Prof X, wondering if maybe his psychic mind-whammy could flip him out of ghost rider mode... but on refelction I think the 2 minds and rider being a demon thing might actually give him enough edge to beat the prof here.
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Tritch

I thought after seeing the people the Professor has already beaten in the tournament that he would be making it all the way to the end, but Ghost Rider presents an interesting challenge for him. It's strange that we can picture one person beating everybody else in the competition except one person, but that one person probably wouldn't be able to beat anybody else. Very strange lol.

Best Town Player - 2008
2nd-Best Overall Player - 2008
2nd-Best Moderator - 2008
Best Third Party Player - 2010
2nd-Best Use of a Night Action - 2010
Best Game (Batman: Arkham City) - 2012
Best Moderator - 2012
2nd-Best Third Party - 2012
Best Game (Batman: Wayne Penitentiary) - 2013
Best Moderator - 2013
2nd-Best Town Player - 2014
2nd-Best Scum Player - 2015