News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

FWL S6 WWE Available Picks/Wrestlers/Draft)

Started by Fnord, March 22, 2017, 03:09:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fnord

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Time to take the realist guys in the draft

Enzo
Big Cass
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Fnord

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

Midas

Quote from: Fnord on April 09, 2017, 09:04:50 PM
Sorry for the delay.

I pick Nia Jax.

QuoteYou will have a maximum of 16 hours to make your pick but please do not just sit around if you're available.

Unless I butchered the math that would mean Duckman is up and Gravedigger has missed his pick... In previous years a player could still make his pick up until the time the next player has made their pick. I am not sure if fnord will allow this but Gravedigger if you come online before duckman makes a pick then make your pick and see if fnord allows it...

Fnord

Duckman

Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

TippedCosine

say YEAHHHH. I'll take Dash Wilder from the Revival

Fnord

Goldferg missed his pick. He can still make it if he gets it in before Cory make his pick.

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Midas

Drama Queen

Midas

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE