News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

FWL Season 6 Rumors/Updates

Started by Fnord, April 06, 2017, 10:14:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fnord

WWE has announced that Bayley suffered a right shoulder injury during last night's RAW match with Nia Jax. Her status for the match with RAW Women's Champion Alexa Bliss at the August 20th WWE SummerSlam pay-per-view is currently up in the air.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Fnord

- Regarding rumors on Dolph Ziggler's WWE status, Dave Meltzer noted on Wrestling Observer Radio that Ziggler has been off TV and pay-per-view because the company just has nothing for him creatively. The former World Heavyweight Champion is currently in the same blue brand boat as guys like Erick Rowan, Luke Harper and Tye Dillinger, where officials have nothing significant for them to do.

Ziggler worked several live event matches in July, usually losing to Shinsuke Nakamura, but his last TV match came on July 4th - the Independence Day Battle Royal that was won by AJ Styles. Before the battle royal, Ziggler's last singles TV match came on the June 20th SmackDown episode, another loss to Nakamura.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

Fnord

My apologies for getting behind. I will be updating this ASAP before Week 11 starts and I will be posting multiple week's threads so you can post your line-ups at your leisure.

Also, a few members seem to have almost striked out. I will be verifying they are going to continue and their teams just might be available to be picked up AFTER Week 11 begins - so for use on Week 12 and so forth. I will update that as the time comes.

Midas

I think I might have 3 strikes and be out of the league anyways but I figure FWL is dead considering we should be starting Week 12 and Week 8, Week 9, Week 10 & Week 11 are all still not complete. Regardless I have had tons of fun playing FWL. Never thought I would strike out lmao

Fnord

Nope. Not dead. Thanks tho. LOL

There will be an announcement shortly about FWL.

Midas

Could have fooled me but you are welcome... LOL