News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

TEW/EWR Thread

Started by Bad News, April 09, 2017, 10:33:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bad News

So...does anyone out there still play any of the TEW series or the it's predeccesor EWR?

I'm on TEW 2016, got a post Montreal database and am in control of WWF rolling up for WM 17. Looking like the Main Event is gonna be Stone Cold Steve Austin v ...um...Jeff Jarrett...

Black Death

I still play, TEW 2016 ,  I use the Cornell universe, I run indy fed, smaller number of workers , use mix of Lucha and puro wrestling
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Kieran King

I regularly play EWR still. Never wanted to learn a new system so never really tried TEW aside fron the occasional demo.

Actually have a crazy long game going. Up to July 2025. Triple H and Jericho are still around as part-timers. AJ is part-time too. No more Cena or Orton though. Roman is legit the guy - I didn't even mean for that to happen. Turned him heel but now as a face again he's been highest merch earner for years. The main event is rounded out by the other Shield guys, Wyatt, American Alpha and Big E. Ziggler, Cody Rhodes, Okada, Gargano, Nakamura, Omega, Mojo, Balor and Apollo Crews all feature prominently. Women are still a big deal but tag wrestling is where the biggest comeback has been. I don't know how I'm still enjoying it as much as I am. Started it two weeks after Wrestlemania 32.

Tritch

Wish they'd make a mac version

Best Town Player - 2008
2nd-Best Overall Player - 2008
2nd-Best Moderator - 2008
Best Third Party Player - 2010
2nd-Best Use of a Night Action - 2010
Best Game (Batman: Arkham City) - 2012
Best Moderator - 2012
2nd-Best Third Party - 2012
Best Game (Batman: Wayne Penitentiary) - 2013
Best Moderator - 2013
2nd-Best Town Player - 2014
2nd-Best Scum Player - 2015
2nd-Best Moderator - 2016
Best Game (The Conjunction: Episode 1) - 2016

Gravedigger

I've mostly played the C-Verse in the past (been playing TEW for a few years), but I'm using a '85 mod now. Doing WWF, so the first few months of the game you're building to WrestleMania 1. Just finished booking WrestleMania 3 about 5 minutes ago, with a Ric Flair (Champion) vs. Bret Hart (Rumble winner) main event.