News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

NBA Thread

Started by GM Franchise, June 23, 2012, 03:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Quote from: GM Franchise on July 05, 2016, 07:27:08 PM
He couldn't beat them so he joined them. That's what it comes down to.

Quote from: Cory on July 04, 2016, 04:25:35 PM
If you cant beat em, join em.

That's all that really needs to be said about this situation period.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Black Death

well ... got to admit , it got people talking ... I say more power to him
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

T-Bonizzle

It is KD's job to play basketball. Loyalty isn't a thing. How many of you would forgo a better position with a different company out of some perceived loyalty? I bet for those of us working jobs is retail or service, the answer is none of us. Golden State offers KD money, offers him a chance to win, oh and also offers him an easier time on the court. Sounds like an easy decision to me, and one that should be applauded, not derided.

After he retires the only thing anyone is going to do is count rings. Shaq has four, but not with the team that drafted him. But hey we remember Shaq as an all time great anyway!

GM Franchise

Quote from: Black Death on July 05, 2016, 07:43:37 PM
well ... got to admit , it got people talking ... I say more power to him

Did you see the Stephen A. Smith rants about this? Absolute gold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Bp9kJucv44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKtMz7x2Jpk
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Captain Metro

Quote from: Cory on July 05, 2016, 03:19:47 PM
Loved the Raptors bringing in the signing to get them over the hump.

It's never going to happen. Toronto needs someone to already be there to understand the city. Think of it in terms of market size - the entire market of Canada ("We The North" branding here ...) is less than New York and LA. so you'll never get that and the team has bottomed out once in probably the worst draft in history in 2006.

Toronto's only hope is that Minnesota sucks for a number of years and Wiggins wants to return home ... until then it's draft and develop.

Poeltl isn't bad but he's a high floor/low ceiling type. He'll help that team win games now but won't help them win a title ever. Sabonis should've been the pick ...

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

Jon

Tim Duncan has announced his retirement.

One of the very best, if not, the best in the post-Jordan generation.

An amazing career, an amazing human being - one of the most humble NBA superstars of all time, and a great role model and champion.

Gonna miss seeing the big man on the floor in the silver and black.

Top 10 player all-time in my book.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Justin

Quote from: Jon on July 11, 2016, 11:57:09 AM
Tim Duncan has announced his retirement.

One of the very best, if not, the best in the post-Jordan generation.

An amazing career, an amazing human being - one of the most humble NBA superstars of all time, and a great role model and champion.

Gonna miss seeing the big man on the floor in the silver and black.

Top 10 player all-time in my book.

Couldn't have said it any better.  I enjoyed watching him play.

Rob

So...typically as I'm not in FBL anymore I've now got massively into basketball haha. Following the 76ers as I feel a bit of a connection with the way they're building compared to my soccer team.

I actually understand basketball now!
SixersEagles

[/center]