News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

** SPOILERS ** WWE UK TV Tapings

Started by Fnord, May 09, 2017, 10:42:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fnord

Below are spoilers from the weekend WWE UK TV tapings. No word yet on when these will air.

Saturday:

[spoiler]* William Regal thanked the fans and announced Mark Andrews vs. James Drake later with the winner earning a title shot tomorrow

* Mark Andrews defeated James Drake

* Saxon Huxley & Akira Tozawa defeated Brian Kendrick & Tony Nese

* Pete Dunne defeated Sam Gradwell

* TJP defeated Rich Swann

* Tyson T-Bone defeated Dan Moloney

* Trent Seven defeated Wolfgang

* WWE United Kingdom Champion Tyler Bate defeated Joseph Conners[/spoiler]

Sunday:

[spoiler]* Wolfgang defeated Joseph Conners

* TJP & Brian Kendrick defeated Dan Moloney & Rich Swann

* Tyson T-Bone defeated Saxon Huxley

* Akira Tozawa defeated Tony Nese

* Triple H cut a promo in the ring and thanked fans for making the shows possible

* Sam Gradwell defeated James Drake

* Pete Dunne defeated Trent Seven to become the new #1 contender

* WWE UK Champion Tyler Bate retained over Mark Andrews. After the match, Dunne attacked Andrews and out came William Regal. Dunne and Bate had a staredown while Regal watched[/spoiler]

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Fnord

- WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross revealed in a new blog that he will be calling the upcoming WWE UK episodes on the WWE Network with Nigel McGuinness. As noted, the episodes will air some time this month. Ross wrote:

"I'm excited to announce that I will join the talented Nigel McGuinness to broadcast the recently taped, WWE matches from Norwich, England and these bouts will air on the WWE Network soon. Happy for this opportunity to call bouts involing new wrestlers, for me, and a new broadcast partner which freshens up all facets of the process. Stay tuned as to when these specials will be broadcast on the WWE Network which is still the best value in the land for only $9.99 per month.

WWE has other bookings for me as well and we will announce them when they are completely finalized. So, "Business is Picking Up!" I am happy to say."

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Dorling

The shows were at a studio 10 minutes walk from my house. I was at the Sunday show and it was excellent. If you haven't watched it yet, do it!