Great Balls of Fire PPV Reaction

Started by Black Death, July 09, 2017, 11:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

I need to get this off my chest,  Lesnar shit has gotten stale ... I am tired of him having what 4 -5 moves in his move set.  {you guys use to say cena had no moves} He does not even work in his matches anymore.  Fuck, he been off for 3 months, cool no problem, but when you come back, least put on a decent fucking match.  give me a solid 15 to 20 min match.  Fucking Joe was putting in work, This should be epic like when Joe took on Kurt Angle ... now that was a fucking awesome match with a great build that lives up to expectations. This had a great build , but that match for me was a letdown.  I want more from this fucking company. I have no problem with Brok being the champion , but fuck gives me more or gives to someone else that going to put in the work. there are great talented guys in the RAW locker room that would be great at holding that belt making it mean more than what Brok is doing.

The PPV itself was decent,  I will talk about the other matches at later date, I still fucking piss ... Overall decent PPV , Ilike the Stowman vs Roman match.  Bliss vs Banks was good , Hardy vs Cershmus was also good. 

but damn that main event was a let down
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

jagilki

Kise

I'm glad Joe got to look like a threat. I think there was a "Joe's gonna kill you" chant as well. Even though it's expected Brock and Braun will collide before the year is up, Joe looked like a credible main event guy....

That said, I'm not caught up in this suplex city thing. I don't know why/if Brock thinks he can't have longer matches with more depth that won't take a toll on his body. He used to be a monstrous technical powerhouse, and now he just does Germans for 90% of a match.

I don't get the UFC/casual wrestling fan's mindset, so to me Brock isn't a must-see performer at the moment. He is more known now for having hype showdowns than matches I would replay.

Doug E Fresh

There was a "Thank You Joe" chant after the match that wasn't on tv I heard?