News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

A little help please

Started by Black Death, July 16, 2017, 12:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

I hate to post this, but at the moment I am in a little bind.  Let me recap for you guys what happen to me. The start of the year I had a stroke that messed me up. It pretty much put me out of commission for least 3 months and I feel had some long term damage to my brain and left arm. I look at my left arm now and it is smaller than my right arm and does not look like it going to get better, but you never know, just have to hope for the best on that.  I push myself in trying to come back to work early, which was a miscalculation on my part. Plus some poor error in judgment on my part has caused me to lose pretty much everything again. ( this like the 3 time that has happened to me, the last 5 years has been little rough on my personal life. )   Well, the good news is that I am not dead, it forces me to take control of my health. I am about to get my foot prosthetics, so I will be walking again very soon.  Plus I got a new job, which will be starting soon. So things are not all bad. But hence the title of this thread, Why am I asking for help.  Here the reason. See the job does not kick in for another week at the most, it maybe is more. They're doing the criminal background check and drug screening ( I am clean on both accounts so I know I am going to pass those with no problem. ) It just those could take awhile to get clear. I am pretty much down to my last few dollars in the bank ... actually in the wallet. The bank account is in the negative  I don't have many families in a state as my parents have passed on and my sisters are married and living on the east coast. Most of my close friends are doing what they can to help but there only so much they can do...

So I was helping for a little help in the financial department, nothing much, to be honest just a few bucks here or there. what ever you can spare. I am homeless at the moment and at maybe little as 6 hours of total sleep in the last few weeks. You're talking to the very tired man, but hey I was able to type this long paragraph. I knew my feeding skills would come in handy one day :)  yeah I would not ask you guys if I did not reach my wit's end.  I am embarrassed to do so, to be honest, it hard for someone to ask for help in their life.  It hard for me now.  I am a big man that use to stand on his own two feet and help those in need ... now I am the one that needs help and It a tough pill to shallow, to be honest. It causes me quite a long bout of depression when I think about it.  But hey when that happens I try to lose myself in the things that I love, books, comics, movies and of course wrestling.

I think I ramble on long enough, This typing has help for me, so I am grateful I did it, Again I am sorry I brought you guys my problems, but yeah I pretty much lower than I been and I need to share or I think I would have gone mad. I don't think I am sane anyway. So best move for me is to stay on the don't harm insanity lol

here my PayPal titandog70@hotmail.com if you guys want to donate. You don't have to, if you don't want to. I just need to vent. I do feeling better for this. But hey like I said things are looking up for me. I just have to get by this rough few weeks, get the new job started and work from there.  Thanks for reading this and thanks again for all the good times we had on this forum. I look forward to much more in the future.
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"