News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Premier League

Started by FXBlade, March 05, 2018, 07:44:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FXBlade

This  year has been a funny one...

Man City running away with it... The demise of chelsea, and the constant demise of Arsenal.  It is like it is 4 divisions in one..

The winners
2-4 place
5-8
Then the rest

The big clubs thrive, but I think the top 4 has gone.  Season on season, its getting harder to predict the top 4

Adam Wrong

It's been an awful Premier League this year personally. Too many terrible teams.

Top 6 of the Championship would absolutely destroy bottom 6-10 of the Premiership. So many poor teams this year and one team walking the league. It's like the Scottish Prem

weareOSW

Working for one of the bottom clubs, I can't even begin to express the stress of being in a relegation battle. Before I worked there and as a Manchester United fan, I've never had to worry about relegation, not in the twenty six years or so I've been a fan. I've always supported United, so you know, no issues there. But this season and coming to work for [redacted], you come to support them too. Watching as we were nearly relegated, knowing what was on the line for the staff if we were, it was honestly awful.

Having gained that perspective, I look at the relegation battle with a lot more heart now. As a football fan on the outside of the club, you always care deeply about your team. As a staff member working within a club, knowing how much is at stake, it honestly becomes something else entirely.

I wouldn't change the experience, mind you. Having said that, I hope to hell we're better next season.

Quadzilla

Always loved the Europa League myself. Favourite cup competition by far. :-\

Quote from: Russaholic Ewe-ing on February 07, 2012, 03:14:24 PM
By revealing to me that I can play MGS on the Xbox you received the award of BEING THE BEST HUMAN BEING FUCKING EVER.