News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

State of the nation - future of these forums.

Started by Duckman, September 12, 2017, 05:09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reb

With a lack of an active e-fed community, I'd suggest maybe turning back the clocks and consider a large chunk of this forum dedicated to it? While most of the folks here are no longer roleplaying as e-fedders, quite a few still living the dream through GM'ing.

Judge

Alex and I were discussing the future in our Discord chat room.  There's some cool stuff planned.

Tezmission Black

I've been neglecting to come on the site for a bit, from time to time I come on and check but mostly I came for the wrestling chat and I pretty much do that on the MFX Page on Facebook now. A big reason I stepped away from the site was to keep me away from Mafia, I just didn't like the type of person I was when I played that game so I kinda separated myself from it.

I've been on this site for like 9 years now, which amazes me, but I have seen a decline as of late because there is never really more than two or three people on if that any of the times I jump on.

It'll be a sad day when or if this place closes, but everything must come to an end eventually, but we'll always have facebook and discord.

Doomsday

Well shit, took me forever to re-find this site...the Efed Knights page is no longer active so, thankfully Duckman and Ian had the podcast linked to the old knights page in some way, was able to google my way here.  Anyways How's everyone been? I must've been gone longer than I thought, y'all got a fb page and a discord now? That's fucking awesome.  Glad to see some of the old names and faces still around, despite seeing this sad news.  Though I'm happy for you Duckman and while you may be stepping away just remember it was you guys that created this atmosphere for all of us.  Everything from the efedding to the podcasts themselves, a ton of us wouldn't have any of those things without you guys...so thanks for that.

Triple B

Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.