News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

My Arcade Cabinet

Started by Knuckles, October 07, 2017, 02:44:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knuckles

the project ive been working on for the past month. not bad for somebody who isnt that great with his hands eh? i still need to hook up the wires but its essentially done. will play over 10k games up to ps1 and n64. total cost, assuming u have the tools, ($350)

The Refreshing drink....

Knuckles

The Refreshing drink....

Judge

Knuckles

yes i will along with rocket launcher and launch box front end. hyperspin is too much work

The Refreshing drink....

Judge

Oh you're using Windows as the OS?  I figured you'd want a stable operating system for your arcade machine :)

Knuckles

i wouldnt use something crappy like a mac lol. im using wat i have. the computer i got for it was free. i traded a samsung vr headset for it and got a monitor, speakers, subwoofer. so it was worth the trade.

The Refreshing drink....

Judge

It's cool, was just messing with you.  I've seen people put them together with a Linux machine and have uptimes of a few years before reboot.

Knuckles

oh ya those things kick ass

The Refreshing drink....