News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Secret Santa 2017!

Started by Mike Powers, November 07, 2017, 09:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

Also, Black Death has been without Internet for a little while now. At last contact, he said he should have it next week. The person he is tasked to buy for may need to be patient with him. Thanks for understanding.

Alex Smiley

Remember when I said my Santa made a comment about some other item in their note to me?

...that item came in the mail today, so this has gone full White Elephant on me lol

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Mike Powers

From your Secret Santa, or someone else? What was it?

Knuckles

that reminds me,

DOUG!

just wanna make sure u got that download code too

The Refreshing drink....

Justin

Doug E Fresh

Quote from: Knuckles on December 15, 2017, 07:43:17 PM
that reminds me,

DOUG!

just wanna make sure u got that download code too

What download code?

Knuckles

the code i pm'd to you. it was suppose to go to you but it came to me instead. enjoy!!

The Refreshing drink....

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Mike Powers on December 15, 2017, 06:19:05 PM
From your Secret Santa, or someone else? What was it?

Well...

...it's earwax drops. Don't judge me! I think it was my Secret Santa only because the note that came with my Death of WCW made mention of it.

I had one more thing come in the mail today, and I think it blew the lid on the whole mystery...because the name was on the invoice attached, lol.

I don't know why the pictures are sideways, and I can't fix it on TinyPic lol.

Assuming one person got all this...thanks for the books (and the drops), Jag!

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

jagilki

Yeah, it would of been better if they all shipped as one.

Doug E Fresh

Quote from: Knuckles on December 16, 2017, 12:10:54 PM
the code i pm'd to you. it was suppose to go to you but it came to me instead. enjoy!!

Thanks!! I'll work on that today.

Adam Wrong

So I'm back in the country and my presents have been purchased and should be with my person before Christmas. They may be shipped separately but one has a delivery date of the 22nd while the other is between the 22nd and the 26th...

T-Bonizzle

[spoiler=Santa Powers][/spoiler]

Triple B

I received mine (Thanks Fnord!) and I'll post pics tomorrow.  I left the box at work.  D'oh!

Also, my recipient should receive theirs on Wend.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Mike Powers

Quote from: Mike Powers on December 15, 2017, 05:07:03 PM
Also, Black Death has been without Internet for a little while now. At last contact, he said he should have it next week. The person he is tasked to buy for may need to be patient with him. Thanks for understanding.

He was in touch and has done his part. Package is on the way!

Adam Wrong

Just got home to find this on my doorstep. Someone has amazing taste in Gin. Thank you so much Santa 😊