News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OPW Community Giveaways!

Started by Alex Smiley, March 12, 2018, 08:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Smiley

For the month of March I've decided to start a little something called Merch Madness here at Occupy Pro Wrestling...and this is the start. Reposting from my announcement last night:

Giveaway time! I have a nice little stock of goodies, and I wanna give some of it away to you the faithful OPW Community! Over the next week I'll be giving away ten Occupy Pro Wrestling pins, five Legends of the Lucha Temple magnets, five Occupy Pro Wrestling wristbands, and a free t-shirt of your choice from the Occupy Pro Wrestling shop at What A Maneuver! Here's how to enter:

- If you're a part of the OPW Community, you're already eligible. If you're viewing this as a guest, register an account on the forums!
- I will be posting some discussion topics on the forums over the next few days...and all you gotta do is respond. You can even make new topics of your own, if you so choose!
- I will take the names of people who do the above and select two names randomly each day for one of the small prizes (everything but the shirt).
- At the end of the week, I will randomly pick from everyone who participated in discussions for the chance to win the free t-shirt!
- I will send you a PM on the forums if you've won a smaller prize during the week, and announce the Grand Prize winner at the end of the week!

Looking forward to some fun discussion this week, OPW Community! See you on the forums.

~ Alex Smiley

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.