News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Welcome to the OPW Community!

Started by Alex Smiley, November 13, 2017, 10:04:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

Who the fuck cares?  12,000 posts baby!!!

Doug E Fresh

Adam Wrong

Adam Wrong

T-Bonizzle

Mike Powers

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Mike Powers on January 09, 2018, 03:29:36 PM
So Alex....are you gonna get some new blood in here to liven the place up?  Coax some old faces back?  Because (sad to say) this place is as dead now as it was prior to your taking over.

Sorry guys, the last couple months have been crazy with stuff going on at home. I have, however, been working on some stuff to drive some activity back to the forums. Just out of curiosity...what do you guys wanna see more of?

- More forum games?
- Return of the predictions league? (Or, perhaps, the Pick Ems League?)
- More discussion in general?

One idea I had for the latter was bringing back the concept of Forum Leaders, people willing to help lead the way in discussions on the various topics we have on the forums (wrestling, music, video games, etc.)...if you guys are interested and wanna be a Forum Leader, let me know! I'm gonna start getting the word back out there to check out the community forums for stuff in the coming days.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

FXBlade

Less is more!

Start with a few things, adapt and add more.  Don't Try to replicate what has been done.

Concentrate on a couple of things (wrestling is a good start).. advertise the shit out of the place on social media (unfortunately social media is easily accessible and easier than signing up to forums)

Be unique.  Offer something no one else does.

And, oh Hi! Long time just thought I'd check in .

You need a footfall for people to be interested

Triple B

I think that the more hookers we have the better, but what do I know?
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

FXBlade

Quote from: Triple B on March 09, 2018, 10:17:00 AM
I think that the more hookers we have the better, but what do I know?

... or that