News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Welcome to the OPW Community!

Started by Alex Smiley, November 13, 2017, 10:04:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Smiley

We did it, guys! I will be working on updating the look of the forums and such over the next couple days, but for now...welcome to the Occupy Pro Wrestling Community! Here's a short version of what to expect:

- Some updated topics and forums to reflect the change in "ownership"
- The return of efedding-related forums dubbed EWPlanet, including the eWrestling Guides and eFed Vault
- A lot of the old and inactive topics and forums will be moved to various archives through the boards

There's a lot to look forward to, and I'll be posting more updates as I get things up and running. Thanks for hanging in there with the migration, guys!

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

T-Bonizzle

Judge

Quote from: Jack on November 13, 2017, 10:48:50 PM
Sweet!

When I go to MFX it has the 'redirecting to occupy pro wrestling in 5 seconds' message, but it doesn't redirect. I can click the link so not a huge deal, but not sure if that's an issue for others.

Thanks Alex!

What browser are you using?  I tested in Chrome.  It's using a Meta redirect tag but I might need to do a JS redirect too.

Doug E Fresh

T-Bonizzle

It redirected for me as well.

Now...first order of business. This skin is awful, and I expect you to work night and day to fix this Alex!

Alex Smiley

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on November 14, 2017, 04:37:31 PM
It redirected for me as well.

Now...first order of business. This skin is awful, and I expect you to work night and day to fix this Alex!

The forums have 3 skins, with 2 variations of the Lucid Dreams one (this is dark orange, I believe). There is also the SMF Default Theme - Curve (which I haven't touched) and the Blue Evolution (which was a popular one for people on the MFX forums). You can change it by going to the Profile button, go to Look and Layout..., and click "change" next to the theme you're currently using. I'll be on the lookout for other SMF themes if there's a demand for them, though!

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

T-Bonizzle

Ah okay, yeah blue evolution is fine. When we made the switch it kicked us all over to the default (which is not blue evo...but probably should be)

Judge

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on November 14, 2017, 09:27:35 PM
Ah okay, yeah blue evolution is fine. When we made the switch it kicked us all over to the default (which is not blue evo...but probably should be)

You'll take my default forum skin from my cold, dead hands.

Mike Powers

So Alex....are you gonna get some new blood in here to liven the place up?  Coax some old faces back?  Because (sad to say) this place is as dead now as it was prior to your taking over.

Mike Powers

Adam Wrong

Mike Powers

Mike Powers

Well, it was 5 before I posted that....it's now 4.....but it'll be 3 when I post this!!

Mike Powers

Mike Powers