News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The last book you read?

Started by TaNK, July 13, 2008, 09:13:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smash INC

Last book was Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown and at times it didn't feel like it was worth the read.

So right now I'm reading through a true favourite of mine again, The Northern Lights by Phillip Pullman. I have such a huge passion for the trilogy, recommended reading for anyone here.

Rae

Just finished "Wizard's First Rule" By: Terry Goodkind. It was really good if you like fantasy. Can't wait to check out the next one in the series

TaNK

The Watchmen

Excellent.. Except for the last chapter. I kinda teared up a lil bit :(

Rae

"Stone of Tears" - Terry Goodkind

Drake Daniels

Eddy Guerrero's biography Cheating Death Stealing Life

Black Death

White night  - Jim butcher  ,  love harry Dresden ...got to get small favors
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Goldferg

Just finished 'The Oaken Throne' by Robin Jarvis. Which is technically a chldren's book, but i hadn't read any of his stuff in frickin ages. Actually TOT was the most recent one of his I read, as I was bored and picked up 'The Dark Portal' (The first book of the Depford Mice trilogy) about a week ago and sicne then read all three Deptford Mice books and then the Deptford Histories (or at least up to Oaken Throne, since I don't have a copy of book 3).

I've got a horrible feeling I'm going to end up re-reading one of the bloody Redwall books now. I'm running out of stuff to re-read (and i has no money to but new stuff)
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Adam Wrong

just finished the waste lands and moved straight onto wizard and glass

Quadzilla

About to finish 'Eight Lives Down' by Major Chris Hunter. Cracking read about a bomb disposal ATO serving in Iraq in the summer of 2004.

Then going to start The Ice Man: Confessions of A Contract Killer by Philip Carlo, I tend to read non fiction books as I tend to struggle to get into fiction novels.

Plus Military History is one of my favourite subjects. :cool:

Quote from: Russaholic Ewe-ing on February 07, 2012, 03:14:24 PM
By revealing to me that I can play MGS on the Xbox you received the award of BEING THE BEST HUMAN BEING FUCKING EVER.

jagilki

"Elantris" by Brandon Sanderson

chunkylover

One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest

and Batman: Dark Victory (Robin Sucks)

Jimmy Chisel

I got a bit through Mary Shelly's Frankenstein then just trailed off reading it (I quite like it but just never felt compelled to finish it). Then I read Bill Bryson's Shakespeare biography, now I'm on The Lost Continent by Bill Bryson, but I haven't picked that up in a few days. In between that I read To Be A Man by Ric Flair.

TaNK

I haven't read one in awhile.. need to go pick up a new book soon.

Black Death

told you tank...check out Under and Alone ,  by william Queen you like it

King Con by Steven J Carnnell , the creator of A-team .   This is a great book that I wish would have been a movie . it characters are deep and you feel for them and it look into the world of con men
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Buster

Quote from: TaNK Diggler on July 27, 2008, 05:17:45 AM
The Watchmen

Excellent.. Except for the last chapter. I kinda teared up a lil bit :(

^^^^^^^

Great read, almost done it. I'll probably read it, 700 more times :P