News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Twitter

Started by Draeden, June 19, 2009, 10:38:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draeden

If there's already a thread for this, I apologise - far too lazy to look for it.

I probably slated Twitter to begin with but after having actually used it for five minutes I can see how useful it could be, at least as a fedding tool as opposed to a personal thing so I intend to use my Tweets(?) in an eWrestling capacity.

Who's on it? I'll update the OP with user names if this hasn't been done already.

Mine is, cunningly, DraedenDarksky. Still working out how to use it and the client on my iPod is not very helpful.

Laura

Russ

Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Judge

Fnord

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Jimmy Chisel

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

chunkylover

@chunkylover1000

if memory suffices

Bryan

Alex Smiley

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

calvin

personally, I find twitter kinda pointless. I have one, but I don't even use it really.. you can do the same thing on myspace and facebook. It's just status updates.

jayjames

Jimmy Chisel

Quote from: Legion on June 19, 2009, 04:50:52 PM
Quote from: Jimmy Chisel on June 19, 2009, 11:25:09 AM
@TLHobo

Holy s**t, YOU'RE TLHobo?!

akahrs
ewexperts

I'm not sure how to react to that.  :P

I like Twitter, for the same reasons I hate MySpace, that I initially hated Bebo (but grew to ignore about that site) and that I don't mind Facebook really. Twitter is nothing but what you can create in 140 characters. I don't think it is for everyone, but I really enjoy it. I've discovered things through Twitter and encountered interesting people. I think you have to be a certain kind of person to enjoy it though and you can use it wrongly.

Smash INC

http://twitter.com/smashinc

Don't expect it to be updated that often.

chunkylover

There's no such Twitter as Draeden Darksky