News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

MFX: Contest of Champions Round 2 - Fight 79

Started by Tritch, February 06, 2017, 02:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tritch

Hulk
Alter Ego: Bruce Banner
Publisher: Marvel Comics
Main Book: The Incredible Hulk
Height: 5'9.5" (7-8' as Hulk)
Weight: 128 lbs. (1,040-1,400 lbs. as Hulk)

Powers, Abilities, Weapons & Gadgets
- While Bruce Banner, he possesses a genius-level intellect with a specialty in nuclear physics
- Incredible level of superhuman physical ability, dependent on his level of emotional stress or anger
- Can leap great distances using the superhuman strength of his legs
- Can also use this to run super fast, but if he continues to speed up his legs will just begin to destroy the ground
- Ability to create a shock wave capable of deafening people, sending objects flying or extinguish fires by slapping his hands together
- High resistance to physical damage, and resistance to extreme temperatures, mind control, nuclear explosions, poisons and disease
- Ability to to regenerate limbs, vital organs and damaged or destroyed areas of tissue at an amazing rate
- Superhuman endurance
- Has a gland that creates an oxygenated per fluorocarbon emulsion, allowing him to breathe underwater  and move quickly between varying depths

Wolverine
Alter Ego: James "Logan" Howlett
Publisher: Marvel Comics
Main Book: Wolverine
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 300 lbs.

Powers, Abilities, Weapons & Gadgets
- Possesses a regenerative healing factor that allows him to heal damaged areas of his cellular structure at an accelerate rate
- Virtually immune to poisons and drugs, with an enhanced resistance to diseases, which gives him enhanced endurance, agility and reflexes
- Extended lifespan due to aging process being slowed by healing factor
- Superhumanly-acute senses like sight, hearing and smell, making him an expert tracker
- Skeleton includes six one-foot-long, retractable claws - three in each arm - housed beneath the skin and muscle of his forearms
- Extensive training as a soldier, a CIA operative, a samurai, a spy an an X-Man
- Exceptional hand-to-hand combatant, mastering nearly every fighting style on the planet
- Trained expert in multiple types of weapons, vehicles, computer systems, explosives, and assassination techniques
- Fluent in many languages including Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Cheyenne, Lakota and Spanish
- Nearly-indestructible adamantium skeletal structure, including his claws, which makes his bones virtually unbreakable and claws capable of cutting through almost anything

Best Town Player - 2008
2nd-Best Overall Player - 2008
2nd-Best Moderator - 2008
Best Third Party Player - 2010
2nd-Best Use of a Night Action - 2010
Best Game (Batman: Arkham City) - 2012
Best Moderator - 2012
2nd-Best Third Party - 2012
Best Game (Batman: Wayne Penitentiary) - 2013
Best Moderator - 2013
2nd-Best Town Player - 2014
2nd-Best Scum Player - 2015
2nd-Best Moderator - 2016
Best Game (The Conjunction: Episode 1) - 2016

Tritch

This might be one of the toughest fights yet in my opinion. Obviously Hulk is one of the strongest heroes in this contest, but Wolverine is no slouch. Given his accelerated healing factor, I think he certainly has what it takes to put up a fight. I don't know, this one is up in the air for me, but I'm leaning Hulk going in.

Best Town Player - 2008
2nd-Best Overall Player - 2008
2nd-Best Moderator - 2008
Best Third Party Player - 2010
2nd-Best Use of a Night Action - 2010
Best Game (Batman: Arkham City) - 2012
Best Moderator - 2012
2nd-Best Third Party - 2012
Best Game (Batman: Wayne Penitentiary) - 2013
Best Moderator - 2013
2nd-Best Town Player - 2014
2nd-Best Scum Player - 2015
2nd-Best Moderator - 2016
Best Game (The Conjunction: Episode 1) - 2016

Kieran King

Wolverine is just one of those characters that it's impossible to fully count out. He's got the nack of winning that Batman and Spider-Man have, but also the healing factor that starts making it a bit more logical how far he can go. I've gone with Hulk though, basing it solely on World War Hulk, when Hulk was at his strongest. He easily disposed of Wolverine and the entire X-Men. If they're both at their best, Hulk wins.

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Goldferg

Yeah, Hulk wins this one. It comes down to who can put the other down the hardest and Hulk wins on that count, no question
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.