News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Who do you support?

Started by Kenfucius, July 14, 2008, 02:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Bahaha.

Bolton should have never traded Anelka to Chelsea.....now they suck x10

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ally

Anelka did FUCK ALL for Chelsea, actual fuck all, now he's having a half good pre season, yeah he scored 4 against AC Milan, boo-fucking-hoo! They had the shittest lump of shite in net I have ever witnessed in Zelko Kajlic, I'm sure he played for Leicester when he was younger too, back when Leicester where even shiter than they are today!

Things that have happened since Anelka left Bolton....

Chelsea lost the league cup final.
Chelsea didn't win the Premiership.
Chelsea lost the Champions League Final.
Bolton made a profit, got the sulky fucker off our books and stayed up!

Heres a tip for "Nicola" Anelka, get a blokes name you twat, stop being a miserable fucker, if you don't like football retire, you're fucking loaded off signing on fees and wages, how anyone can have a face like his after earning more than most people do in a year in one week is beyond me. Finally, go upto Kevin Davies and say that Yorkshire is full of pussys.

I'd love to see Kevin Davies smack him square in the jaw and break his hand again and just like Kev carry on smacking the fucker.

I never make predictions, and I never will.

Cory

I agree, that he did shit all for Chelsea (I fucking HATE chelsea) but last season wasn't he scoring a whole bunch for the Wanderers? Like 6-7 goals or so.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ally

He scored bollocks loads but he was no good for the team.

He was scoring goals and we changed our ENTIRE style of play to suit him. Yeah he looked awesome, yes he IS a good footballer, good for the club, no.

A few players have come out since(Davies being the most recent in yesterdays Daily Mail) and said he did nothing but disrupt the club. Since he has left we have bought a new defence including Gary Cahill who looks great. A new midfielder in Muamba again looks great and is young and finally Johan Elmander who scored 2 in our 5-0 win against Doncaster pre-season, which means nothing but he looks sharp.

Oh and whilst I'm thinking about it, i HATE how the press are reporting on pre-season friendlies like they mean something....

Bolton 5-0 Doncaster
Doncaster 1-0 Newcastle

BOLTON ARE GOING TO BEAT NEWCASTLE 6-0!

What a load of bollocks....

Drama Queen

Quote from: Kendell Smith on July 24, 2008, 08:35:25 AM
Ferguson's red and white army [clap, clap, clap]... eh Manchester United.

Football is the only real sport I watch except for GAA which is an Irish thing.

Yeah but when your from Carlow, there aint much to shout about in GAA :(

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Born in Manchester and support United...yes you just read that someone from Manchester who supports United and isnt from Bristol or something equally as homosexual like Tokyo.

I also support all the Chicago teams. We moved for four years to Chicago when I was a nipper. It was ironically the year the Bears won the Superbowl and I think the same year we drafted Jordan there after...which was funny since we were all cheering Orlando Woolridge up to then. I also follow the Cubs and love Wrigley Field.

MLS I have a small love for DC United since I worked there for a year when I lived in Virginia in my late teens.

So

Man Utd
Chicago Bulls
Chicago Bears
Chicago Cubs
DC United

and I guess the Blackhawks too...
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Ally

A Manchester United fan FROM Manchester, you sir are a rare breed!

Dave Johnson

Whats with the hate for Chelsea?

Just because they are the team everyone loves to hate and are the team that make it into finals for anything, doesn't mean you have to bag them. They are great and this season well and truly could be all their's.

Rob

Because Chelsea have bought all their fantastic achievements.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Duckman

And their owner looks like he eats his crayons instead of colouring inside the lines.

I hate rich retards.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Jose The Law Ramon

NBA
San Antonio Spurs (I live here, it's to be expected)

NCAA
Texas Longhorns (football, my future alma mater)
UCLA (basketball)

As for the other sports,  I don't follow them. Sorry, they just don't hold my interest that much.

Quadzilla

Football- Chelsea, LA Galaxy
NFL- Miami Dolphins
Rugby Union- Gloucester
Cricket- Gloucestershire CCC

Quote from: Russaholic Ewe-ing on February 07, 2012, 03:14:24 PM
By revealing to me that I can play MGS on the Xbox you received the award of BEING THE BEST HUMAN BEING FUCKING EVER.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

MLB: Yankees and Dodgers
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NBA: Utah Jazz
NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins
Football: Chivas and Man U.
NCAA: University of Utah
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Demonology

NFL
NFC = St. Louis Rams
AFC = Kansas City Chiefs

NBA
Boston Celtics
Toronto Raptors

AFL
Kansas City Brigade

MLB
National League = St. Louis Cardinals
American League = Toronto Blue Jays