News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Trailer thread

Started by Gary, May 11, 2010, 07:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonny Worldbeater

Quote from: Gary Brady on November 18, 2010, 12:19:00 AMit is horrible and a complete let down.

Yeah, I don't think it's come out here yet, but I saw a preview for it in an Entertainment Tonight commercial at the gym today.

It, uh... It did not look good.

In fact, it reminded me of the Fantastic Four movies. Not a good sign. Really not digging the design style of the movie at all, especially as it regards the Green Lantern suit. I think it might've looked less fake if they'd just made him a foam rubber Batman outfit or sewed up a pair of Spider-Man tights. Did not like the look of the CGI at all.

But it also kind of made me think about just how goofy the whole thing looked and nobody's going to take it even remotely seriously. I'm thinking maybe it's just that the content of that kind of comic doesn't translate well to a live action film.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Jonny Worldbeater on November 22, 2010, 02:28:08 AM
In fact, it reminded me of the Fantastic Four movies. Not a good sign.

Thats what sprung to my mind as well.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM J Porter

Space Battleship Yamato.  Live Action, English Subtitle Theatrical Trailer feat. Love Lives by Steven Tyler.

Gary

http://www.transformersmovie.com/  no youtube link yet but transformers 3 teaser is out.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

! JDM The Professional !

This could be good, I've always loved the story of red riding hood, and this take on it looks nice :)

Gary Oldman is a huge + Favorite actors always are :D

I was a big fan of this Graphic Novel. I've never gotten into much comics and stuff, but this one captivated me. Can't wait for this one!

The only thing that could pull these films down is the directors. I'm happy with both movies choice of actors, but after seeing Legion earlier this year, I have no faith in Priests Director.

Hold on hope and come what may!

Regards,

JDM

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

jagilki

Gary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSDNZeRX_1Y

Fast Five trailer, don't care if this franchise should've died ages ago this one was filmed in Puerto Rico so I'm seeing it! Plus this will probably The Rock's highest grossing film of all time.

[/center]

Black Death

this is prtty much the last one ... it pretty much has everyone from the all the movies 

interesting I am going to see it
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Tron: Legacy starting friday.

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

jagilki

jagilki

jagilki

jagilki

Gary

[/center]