News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

This is quite simple..are you pissed off at something?someone? efedding related?real life? wrestling? This is the thread for you to say Fuck to whatever is pissing you off. I saw this on another board, and they had re-do the thread 3 times because it got so full of posts. So if you wanna vent..hell if you wanna say fuck gary for making this lame thread so be it. In due time..one you've vented you shall thank me. I shall start with:

FUCK you Russ for making rp twice in the same week with the same character haven't done that in about 5 years.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Gary

FUCK all of you who dont vote for Tim, Cliff, Draeden or Russ at the RK awards.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Russ

I didn't make you do anything...
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Judge

FUCK this asshole who doesn't know when to get the hell out of my house.

Tim-Æ

FUCK YOU YANKEE BLUE JEANS!

Sgt. Josh Underpants

FUCK YOU TIM FOR BEING TIM.

FUCK TWILIGHT FOR BEING GAYER THAN RUSS

Fuck a Pussy
Fuck A Mouth
Fuck An Ass
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

The Dudester

Fuck anyone that opposes the Final Solution!

(we're good, gentle people, dammit!)

Alex Smiley

F**k you Gary, for stealing my gimmick of making stupid a** posts. And for taking my BOTR comment too seriously ;) lol

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

T-Bonizzle

Zombie Gunn

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Fuck being alcohol.  Not that I'm out of it now, but I will be
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Jennifer

Fuck how quickly I can read not letting me avoid spoilers.

That said, fuck people spoilering shit on the shouty.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Russ

Y'know what makes me laugh...

There is a thread about complaining about stuff, and only ONE British person has posted a complait in it.

Wow!
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Tim-Æ

fuck the wanker who deleted my topic at the Experts! It's the 4th of July here you tea sipping fairy! AMERICA!

KenFucious

Fuck the assholes who post spoilers in the shout box on the months they can afford 50 dollars, and get mad when others do it when they can't afford ppv's.

Fuck you and your lame ass admin status[/img]