News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

Fuck those who complain about spoilers on the SB about UFC or WWE when you know they are gonna be there on a website where everyone is gonna be talking about it.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Jennifer

I'd take the point if this were a dedicated MMA board, but it's not - and I don't want to be avoiding it for the whole two days until I'm going to see a show when I want to check up on things like the video game tourney, mafia or the opening of ET sign ups. There's a whole board for discussing MMA, it's not hard to drop your comments in the topics there for talking about UFC...

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Level-One

Fuck the people who don't understand what a spoiler is. A spoiler is a result that happens before the event/show airs in question. After that, it's not a fucking spoiler.

;)

Jennifer

Uh, not necessarily. If you discover an ending or result ahead of you actually watching/reading/whatever said ending or result, you have had it spoiled for you, therefore it is a spoiler...

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Level-One

Quote from: Speedy on July 04, 2010, 05:57:26 PM
Uh, not necessarily. If you discover an ending or result ahead of you actually watching/reading/whatever said ending or result, you have had it spoiled for you, therefore it is a spoiler...

Technically, but If bring up an old match result between The Rock and Austin years ago, and someone who just has HAPPENED not to see it yet, then tough shit. I'd like to think there is a difference between ''Spoiled'' and ''Spoiler''.

Jennifer

I'd be with you on that one. It's the fact it was an event not one day past that was annoying me in the first instance.

Level-One

Quote from: Speedy on July 04, 2010, 06:22:30 PM
I'd be with you on that one. It's the fact it was an event not one day past that was annoying me in the first instance.

I don't think it makes a difference, bro. Spoiler is just something that hasn't been aired yet or offically made known. Having, something spoiled comes the day after. But really, I'm just nitpicking and my intial statement was me just being an asshole in light.

Personally, I'd stay away from the chatbox or any specific threads in question to avoid it. Sometimes a day after the match result, I'll go look at a UFC fight and it'll be spoilt as I'm googling it. It's one of those things that you can't do much about.

So, fuck google.

Conor

Fuck the fact that I've gotta get up off my comfy couch and use the bathroom.

Fuck my couch for not actually being that comfortable.

Fuck the DivX player for freezing up while I'm trying to watch Wakfu.

Alex Smiley

The people who run the iTunes page on Facebook, and promote a playlist you'd have to pay 30 bucks to download? I deliver a message:

F**K OFF

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Draeden

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

T-Bonizzle

Fuck these crab cakes that are supposed to be processed so they don't have tiny pieces of shell in them.

Triple B

Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]