In the door and out the window.

Started by Smash INC, August 07, 2008, 08:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smash INC

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/7817574

Best get those pre-orders ready for the Definitive Braden Walker Collection (Running Time: 8 minutes)

KenFucious

He was doomed from the get-go. Sucks to be him. You think TNA will take him back? DOUBT IT!

Tezmission Black

So how much you think the DVD is gonna go for?

Cause thats one I wanna get, hope it has his best match.

Jonny Worldbeater

"I hear that Colin Delaney is a real... 'WILDCAT'."  ;) ;D ;) ;D ;) ;D ;) ;D ;) ;D ;) ;D ;) ;D ;) ;D ;) ;D ;) ;D ;) ;D ;) ;D ;) ;D ;) ;D ;) ;D ;) >:( ;) ;D ;) ;D ;) :( ;) ??? ;) ;D ;) ;D ;) ;D ;) ;D ;)

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Gary

add:

James Curtis
Domino
Shannon Moore
Nunzio
Nick Patrick
and Big Daddy V

to the list of released WWE stars

and by accounts Foley will be gone after September 1st

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Bryan

why is wwe doing spring cleaning in the summer? lol

must be lazy.

The Rick

Bryan

he was with Idol Stevens for a bit as a tag team on Smackdown under the name KC James. He was sent back to OVW though and when they ceased affiliated with them he was used sparingly on ECW as a jobber. In fact I think that's who Chris Harris's last match was with this week on ECW.

The Murph

Yup you are right I believe Ness. He jobbed to Harris. I'm kind of suprised over Big Daddy V considering the push he had when he wasn't hurt. Patrick is known to be an ass as well. And Shannon Moore is really no shock. This isn't his first time getting his walking papers.

Rob

Nah V's weight problem became an issue.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Drake Daniels

I think the worst choice in the whole firing/ spring cleaning was Nunzio. He is one of, if not the best enhancement talent on the roster. Also the guy was still pretty over, got some decent pops when he came out. If WWE really wanted to they could have done a little bit with him on Smackdown. Also the FBI shirts would always sell if they pushed him into a area where like Jamie Noble is. I just think its a waste to see him go. On the other hand I think he will do very well in the indy scene doubt he will go to TNA probably do some ROH and FIP shows though.

Jon Tees

None of these releases really surprised me, actually I would have been more surprised if WWE had just released Harris without releasing a bunch of other people as well. For whatever reason, WWE seems to have a pattern of releasing wrestlers in groups for a variety of reasons.

Don't Fall For Cheap Imitations And Knock Offs We Are The National Wrestling Federation Period.
http://www.thenationalwrestlingfederation.com

Gary

Add...

Stevie Richards, the Highlanders, Colin Delany, and Cherry to the released list.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

BobbyStrange

Harris was so out of shape compeared to what he was in TNA and it showed in his matches.

I give it a few months before Matt & Jeff blow Vince again to get thier buddy Moore back in the WWE like last time