News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Best Theme Music

Started by Duckman, July 14, 2008, 03:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shannon Skanes

The Evolution theme is my all time fave followed by the D-X theme and Bret Hart's theme music.

TheNthDegree

I too love the Million Dollar Man's theme.
A couple others, too:
Ric Flair (Thus Sprak Zerathustra! *2001 nerddom*)
Honky Tonk Man (just cause it would get stuck in my head for a LONG time)
Owen Hart's Blackhart
The Brood
and probably Bischoff's first WWE theme because it too would get stuck in my head forever

DaveGilly

Legion Doom's
Ultimate Warrior
Edge's current
Hardy Boyz

Best - SCSA

JaceGryphon

Quote from: TheNthDegree on July 16, 2008, 09:37:50 AM

Ric Flair (Thus Sprak Zerathustra! *2001 nerddom*)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought it was "Also Sprach Zarathustra" (spelling optional)

TheNthDegree

Both names are accepted. Also Sprach Zarathustra is the original German title Nietzsche gave it. It translates to Thus Spoke Zarathustra but some people substitute the Sprach/Sprak because Strauss emphasized the word heavily in his work

JaceGryphon

Now I know!

...And knowing is half the battle!

G.I.Joe!!!!!

TheNthDegree

Where's the little nerd smiley on here?
Cause having a music geek moment turn into a GI Joe moment is just awesome. Win, even. :)

JaceGryphon

Yea, that was a totally unintended turn of events for an Epic Win :D

Russ

Hornswoggle

Actually William Regal's newest is lush
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Black Death

All of Kane's Theme were great.

Got to go with some of my ECW Themes man.

Taz, Sabu, Shane Douglas ( goes with saying because that Black Death Entrance music   ;D  )   RVD  Ball Maloney ( GOT BIG BALLS LOL)

Love Sabu 's for that sax playing

Gangsta's "Natural Born Killers"  I love it when it played the whole match 

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

skelly

Im more of a "style" guy than the actual song. I think the best song, is one that puts it's wrestler over, before he even appears on the ramp. If you can't tell who it is as soon as the first second of song plays, then they probably aren't THAT over.

Think of...

HHH- The opening chord to his Time to Play the Game theme, his distorted siren sound in his Game Over theme, and "ARE YOU READY" in the DX them.

The Gongs in takers theme, the drum beat in HBKs and the "You think you know me?" In the opening of Edges.

Also, as much as I, myself, like hip hop/rap music. It tends to not translate well over to wrestling.

I do not like Elijah Berke's, Montel Vontavious Porter's, and Cryme Tyme's themes. Though at least Cryme Tyme has a more recognizable intro to their song.

Kendell Smith

Quote from: Exile on July 14, 2008, 07:33:52 PM
still gotta go with either Benoit's by Our Lady of Peace

Definitely my fav! It's a great theme

Dave Johnson

Forgot about that one, definitely one of my fav.

Level-One

QuoteIm more of a "style" guy than the actual song. I think the best song, is one that puts it's wrestler over, before he even appears on the ramp. If you can't tell who it is as soon as the first second of song plays, then they probably aren't THAT over.

Agreed.

My favourite themes in no particular order would be:

Abyss
Cryme Tyme
Stone Cold
Sabu
Randy Ortons old theme
John Cena's thuganomics theme
Edge's current theme
LAX theme song

And for my ''TOP'' favourites, it's a tie between

AJ styles face theme
&
Edge's old ''Never gonna stop me'' theme. Yeah!

chunkylover

I liked the FWA's music for Johnny Storm, but I think I'm the only person who liked the song "The One and Only" by Chesney Hawkes.