News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

WWE F***ED UP AGAIN SALLY!

Started by ACaine, August 18, 2008, 02:48:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACaine

I posted this on AW's forums after reading the SS results and scoping out some of the photos on WWE.com. One that I found particularly entertaining was the one below.
The reason: Isn't WWE supposed to be keeping us all indulged in this mystical belief that like Santa Claus, and Jesus...Wrestling is Real? Orgasmic fail on that one this time WWE.

QuoteWAY TO CAPTURE THE SPIRIT OF SELLING WWE! Fucktards boned themselves on this one.

No, that's a Real Punch....for pretend.

Duckman

Dude, that whole angle was totally awesome.  The promos alone make that angle of the year in my opinion.

Best built feud in WWE in YEARS.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

KevinHill

to be fair, by that frame, the punch could keep going through and knock her face off.

But why are you so worried that Jericho didn't actually punch a female? I'm more impressed that he's brave enough to put his other hand on her titties with HBK right there.

Black Death

Ac ...oh man it sounds like you are saying you wish he hit her for real...I know you ae not saying that...but look at it from this angle ... it a snap Shot of a moment in time... of couse he is not going to actually hit her... but done in real time he can get close as possible and make it look good.  but when you freeze frame the shot... yeah you can see he pulled his punch ... but I bet you mean that the person uploading the pic chose the wrong one huh... they come of gone with a better pic I do agree,  but like duckman said it a good feud .  and any chance to see Fire again I jump at ...she hot  ;D

Quote from: KevinHill on August 18, 2008, 04:45:40 PM
But why are you so worried that Jericho didn't actually punch a female? I'm more impressed that he's brave enough to put his other hand on her titties with HBK right there.

LMAO
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Duckman

From the fat lip she had last night only a few moments after that punch, I think he clocked her pretty decently.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Russ

Yh that was the stiffest punch I've seen in wwe lol

cept the forearm I took right to the temple today was alot stiffer; that legit hurt lol
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Black Death

if he did stiff her ... more then likely she or HBK ask him too...I do not hink Jericho would hit her for real.  but like I said that woman is tough... and FINE ;D
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Russ

Lol tis true

I'd take her over any wwe diva (cept mickie or maria) ANYDAY

preferably today  ;D
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

The Murph

Yeah Jericho would never hit her unless asked. Hell the guy got his own wife and kids at home. But you could take 99% of WWE pics, freeze frame it, and they look completely fake. But oh well. Like people have said, this angle is exactly what the "new" Jericho needs.

Russ

As Sam said, from the result of the punch she took it full force

Excaligore

Apparently with his other hand he was copping a feel.

Jack Kaiser

I don't think that was a mistake at all.  Storyline wiise, it was an accident.  He meant to hit Micheals, but Micheals ducked and Jericho nailed Rebecca (okay, bad choice of words).  So, they didn't really goof up by saying that he accidently punched Rebecca because that's what he did.

I don't know if he really hit her.  Jericho's good enough to pull the punch, and I doubt Micheals would say, "Yeah, just deck my wife."  There are ways to make it look like she has a fat lip, just like there are ways to make it look like someone's bleeding internally and spitting up blood.  The way she fell looks like she didn't really take the punch, but, obviously, I don't know for sure.  But, yeah, this is definately a great feud.  I kind of wish I started watching wrestling again earlier, but I just started to get back into it in the last couple of weeks.

Rebel Child

I don't really think that he didn't hit her honestly..

If you saw the pictures that lip was nice and swollen and during the 'aftermath of SummerSlam" Cole interviewed HBK and his wife, and his wife's face was really fucked up looking and from what everyone has said here - that's not how she normally looks.  And there might be ways to have it look like she has a fat lip, but thi swas actual adema swelling, this wasn't any sort of makeup it was far too perfect.

It looks interesting to see what'll happen next, that's for sure.

Gary

This feud and anything Edge does on SD is the only reason to even watch WWE

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

KevinHill

I was thinkin what Kaiser said. Maybe those EMTs shoved in a small cotton ball or something. Even better, a numbing needle. Don't those swell things up?