WWE F***ED UP AGAIN SALLY!

Started by ACaine, August 18, 2008, 02:48:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

lol...i find this funny Jericho a old pro he can tap her on the jaw with out really hurting her and tell you what she sold it  well .    what makes a punch look good in the ring is that you good full force into the swing and pull that force back at the last second .     
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Duckman

Knowing the professionals that they all are, I reckon Jericho did catch her.  The whole point of this feud and the way it's built up has been to make this as realistic as possible.  I can see HBK

I watched Summerslam and he pulled the punch, but he definately caught her, you could tell by the way her head kind of 'rattled' backwards.

This feud has been fantastic and the best feud in WWE for a long, long time.  Can't wait to see the final blow off match.

Peace

Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

ACaine

I was more or less remarking on the fact that WWE put the fucked up picture on their site... I like the angle and applaud Jericho for selling the heel spot... I just seen the snapshot like a picture of somebody's dad half dressed in a Santa outfit......way to keep the belief. I mean damn...They pay their camera crews how much? They could've shot the thing from a different angle so it looked more real and then posted that....but they found like...THE SHITTIEST PHOTO to put up that clearly shows the fake.

Also, a small allergenic reaction coupled with a blood capsule makes for a perfect fat lip effect. Any questions how it works? I can answer those. I've used them myself staging fights for various reasons.

Drake Daniels

Just a question on the whole allergic reaction idea.....when did she have the time from the punch to her lip being huge to say eat some shell fish or get stung by a bee....  :-\ he legit nailed her in the face, it looked like he did pull back afterwards but that probably just made it worse on her. But it did make the feud that much better.

Jonny Worldbeater

I'm pretty confident he did hit her, but it probably wasn't a stiff punch. Jericho's one of those guys like Regal and Finlay that know how to hit you hard in safe places, so that they don't actually do bad damage. He probably worked it enough to get a swell but not enough to actually hurt her, and I'm sure Shawn and his wife new what to expect. Hell, if the chick's been trained, I'm sure she knew how to take a lump like that too.

Jack Kaiser

Quote from: ACaine on August 19, 2008, 04:24:01 AM
I was more or less remarking on the fact that WWE put the fucked up picture on their site... I like the angle and applaud Jericho for selling the heel spot... I just seen the snapshot like a picture of somebody's dad half dressed in a Santa outfit......way to keep the belief. I mean damn...They pay their camera crews how much? They could've shot the thing from a different angle so it looked more real and then posted that....but they found like...THE SHITTIEST PHOTO to put up that clearly shows the fake.

Ah.  I thought you were talking about the caption.

Excaligore

So... nobody notices in this picture it looks like he has a hand down her shirt.

Black Death

we seen it ... give him props ...HBK was right there too     ;D

ACaine

The allergen is like taking a shot to test your allergies. they place a patch of something you're allergic to on your lip and within a few moments it will either swell, or do nothing. There's no risk in it as far as allergies go as there's not enough to cause a significant reaction.

Rob

I'm sure if they did agree to do it properly, they would've taught Rebecca how to take a bump or two. I agree with Sambo though, this feud fucking rocks.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Black Death